Young dog eager for a family to take him out of boarding kennels! | ExpatWoman.com

Young dog eager for a family to take him out of boarding kennels!

Latest post on 01 May 2013 - 13:34

[i]Sorry not having much luck on the pet forum so posting here for a little while please![/i]

We are urgently seeking a foster home for Buckley, a very sweet young dog that is desperate to leave the boarding facility and enjoy home life and human companionship again...

He is a very sweet boy, loves people, befriends you from the minute he meets you ♥

Like many young dogs, he is quite active and energetic and needs a foster mum/dad who will have time to take him on long walks/runs. A foster home with garden would be ideal for him!

Is anyone prepared to give him a chance... He REALLY craves human attention and he needs someone who will help him find a loving family, this time forever ♥

Latest post on 04 May 2013 - 13:40
Bumping up..... Posting on behalf of Dubai Dogs Trust.. please visit their Facebook page... we now have two doggies in boarding.... sadly so many dogs and cats looking for their forever homes at the moment. Not giving up till we find more foster homes!!
Latest post on 02 May 2013 - 16:47
Best of luck...he looks lovely and very like my dog (DH would go mad if I got another though as we are only just coping with the one we have!). I can't believe he hasn;t been snapped up Thanks suze63.... can I just ask you a favour and that is to 'share' Buckley's story with your circle of friends and who knows maybe he will get not only a foster home but a permanent home which would be top prize! It's just about getting the word 'out there'. Yes I also can't believe he hasn't been snapped up either but I won't give up until he's in a proper home! He's going stir crazy for human attention!
Latest post on 02 May 2013 - 12:42
Best of luck...he looks lovely and very like my dog (DH would go mad if I got another though as we are only just coping with the one we have!). I can't believe he hasn;t been snapped up
Latest post on 02 May 2013 - 11:40
Thank you, he now appears in the Classifieds section under 'Pets'... complete with his pic!
Latest post on 01 May 2013 - 14:00
Hi there, you can't put photos on the forum but you can place an advert in the Classifieds section for Pets with an image, Warm regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 01 May 2013 - 13:54
Sorry I cant help, but maybe get a pic of him on here. I would if I knew how to!.. someone tried explain before on the forum but I'm a bit clueless..... do you know? Never tried myself, hopefully someone will come along soon to help.
Latest post on 01 May 2013 - 13:50
You can't post a photo on here but you can post a link if you have the photo on a site such as Facebook or Photobucket etc.
Latest post on 01 May 2013 - 13:48
Sorry I cant help, but maybe get a pic of him on here. I would if I knew how to!.. someone tried explain before on the forum but I'm a bit clueless..... do you know?
Latest post on 01 May 2013 - 13:37
Sorry I cant help, but maybe get a pic of him on here.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY