Beach Clubs such as Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Westin etc | ExpatWoman.com

Beach Clubs such as Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Westin etc

Latest post on 06 September 2013 - 13:32
Is the Golden Tulip in Ghantoot a nice hotel for a weekend stay? Thinking of going with my family when they come to visit? Worth it or better looking at some hotels here in Dubai?
Latest post on 20 May 2013 - 15:25
Hi there, We have a couple sets of visitors arriving soon and they have expressed interest in the beach clubs as mentioned in my thread title. Since they won't be staying at hotels, can they pay for a day pass? If so how much are we talking? If these hotels do day passes as I've heard some may, are they only for residents or can tourists also pay for the day pass? And what does the day pass give access to, pool and beach only? Thanks! Riva on the Palm is 100AED Golden Tulip in Ghantoot is AED100 Both are for weekends
Latest post on 20 May 2013 - 15:11
Great, thanks for all your info and help ;)
Latest post on 20 May 2013 - 14:58
We paid 200 for a child at JBH at the weekend, not sure about weekdays. This is from WESTIN you that: - during the week days (Sunday-Thursday) you may enjoy the pool and beach facilities subject to an access fee per day of o Adults: 200 AED o Children between three & seventeen years old (both ages inclusive): 125 AED o Kids below three : complimentary - during weekends (Friday-Saturday and Public Holidays) o Adults: 300 AED o Children between three & seventeen years old (both ages inclusive): 175 AED o Kids below three : complimentary The tickets to access the facilities can be purchased at Barasti main gate. We recommend contacting the hotel prior to your arrival on the day as access is subject to limited capacity. Alternatively, our Barasti Beach club is also open to the public where you may enjoy the ambience of one of the most known venues in Dubai. Please note that reservation’s are not required neither can you purchase tickets in advance. Tickets are only available on the particular day, you come to use the facilities however it’s a first come first serve basis due to limited availability for outside guests. The fee includes the use of towels, sun lounger and outdoor changing rooms & shower facilities located next to Horizon pool & Lap pool respectively.
Latest post on 20 May 2013 - 14:55
LOL, I should have guessed. Do they charge for children? Youngest child would be 2, oldest child 8...
Latest post on 20 May 2013 - 14:53
Fantastic, thanks! Is that price for a family or per person? I wish it was for a family, but sadly per Adult.
Latest post on 20 May 2013 - 14:52
Fantastic, thanks! Is that price for a family or per person?
Latest post on 20 May 2013 - 14:50
The Westin is 300 at Weekends and 200 weekdays for use of pool, beach, changing facilities etc. JBH is 350 at Weekends and I am sure they said 275 Weekdays.
Latest post on 20 May 2013 - 14:46
Hi there, We have a couple sets of visitors arriving soon and they have expressed interest in the beach clubs as mentioned in my thread title. Since they won't be staying at hotels, can they pay for a day pass? If so how much are we talking? If these hotels do day passes as I've heard some may, are they only for residents or can tourists also pay for the day pass? And what does the day pass give access to, pool and beach only? Thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY