Maid wanted for mid August onwards | ExpatWoman.com

Maid wanted for mid August onwards

Latest post on 26 June 2013 - 11:20
Hi Elk, can you repost the message please?
Latest post on 22 June 2013 - 17:47
Hi we're leaving in August, and have a lovely maid. I've posted all about her on another thread. If you're interested contact me 056 678 6418
Latest post on 22 June 2013 - 16:49
I'm assuming i'm too late for this? :-( Hi there Are you still looking for a maid? I have an amazing nanny/maid available to start 1 July 2013. She is in her late forties, has 13 years experience in child minding and has a certification in Emergency Pediatric Response and First aid for babies and Children (we sent her on the course). She is an excellent cleaner and is also great with dog-sitting (I have 3 big dogs). She is a live-in but we have given her all her furniture so she has furniture to bring with. She is from the Phllipines and has been in the UAE for a long time. She works unsupervised and I have never had any problems with her. She has a lot of pride in her work and she understands and speaks English fluently. As we are very fond of her, I ofcouse want to make sure that she goes to a loving family that will look after her and treat her with dignity and respect. I would also like to meet the family as well. If you are interested, let me know and I can arrange for you to meet her.
Latest post on 28 May 2013 - 09:01
Hi there Are you still looking for a maid? I have an amazing nanny/maid available to start 1 July 2013. She is in her late forties, has 13 years experience in child minding and has a certification in Emergency Pediatric Response and First aid for babies and Children (we sent her on the course). She is an excellent cleaner and is also great with dog-sitting (I have 3 big dogs). She is a live-in but we have given her all her furniture so she has furniture to bring with. She is from the Phllipines and has been in the UAE for a long time. She works unsupervised and I have never had any problems with her. She has a lot of pride in her work and she understands and speaks English fluently. As we are very fond of her, I ofcouse want to make sure that she goes to a loving family that will look after her and treat her with dignity and respect. I would also like to meet the family as well. If you are interested, let me know and I can arrange for you to meet her.
Latest post on 27 May 2013 - 14:57
And judging by the classifieds there are loads of maidslooking at the moment, so yes you may be inundated! I know and that's what I sincerely don't have time for, I want someone nice, good a genuinely recommended not offer loaded. I have a lot on hence my looking for help not more work :-(
Latest post on 27 May 2013 - 10:37
And judging by the classifieds there are loads of maidslooking at the moment, so yes you may be inundated!
Latest post on 26 May 2013 - 21:29
To be honest I don't want every unemployed maid applying I was after families who are leaving and wanted to relocate their maids instead of just anyone looking for a job as I said we've had many bad experiences and posting within classifieds will just mean I have to filter 100s of calls from people looking for work most of whom don't fulfil our needs. :-(
Latest post on 26 May 2013 - 20:23
Hi AndreA, Please post your maid advertisement in the classifieds section of this website. Regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 26 May 2013 - 19:51
We are looking for a good reliable, honest and trustworthy maid with the ability to use her own initiative but someone who is not a total walk over and can stand her ground with my children if she needs to. Her role will be mostly to take care of the house but the odd bit of baby sitting would be good. If you have a good maid and you are relocating please do let me know. We will require honest references and want to do a trial period. We've had lots of problems in the past with maids steeling, leaving doors and windows unlocked etc. If you aren't happy with your maid please don't pass her onto to us we are a good honest family and will treat her well we just need a good honest maid. Thanks, Andrea

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY