Possibly moving to Baku - any advice gratefully received! | ExpatWoman.com

Possibly moving to Baku - any advice gratefully received!

Latest post on 03 June 2014 - 12:51
Hi, my husband has just received a job offer in Baku, Azerbaijan, and we are debating whether to accept it and move there. We have a 2 year old so want to ensure there are sufficient nurseries, and toddler groups to keep us busy. We visited before but that was before we had him so dont really know whether its a great place to bring up young kids. I cant find any other forum to post on so hoping someone out there can help! Thanks in advance Hi did you move to Baku ? Looking to move in August and need some information
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 12:42
Would this be with BP - they seem to have a big office there?! My OH travels there once a month for a week and loves it. Nothing more the add sorry
Latest post on 09 July 2013 - 16:35
I visited Baku a few months back and thought it was amazing. Modern, friendly, beautiful. I'm not sure about nurseries and such but since its so modern I wouldn't be worried at all!
Latest post on 27 May 2013 - 14:31
Hi, my husband has just received a job offer in Baku, Azerbaijan, and we are debating whether to accept it and move there. We have a 2 year old so want to ensure there are sufficient nurseries, and toddler groups to keep us busy. We visited before but that was before we had him so dont really know whether its a great place to bring up young kids. I cant find any other forum to post on so hoping someone out there can help! Thanks in advance