Leaving Kuwait every 3 months... | ExpatWoman.com

Leaving Kuwait every 3 months...

Latest post on 31 May 2013 - 22:12

Does anyone know if the rules have changed for leaving the country every three months in regards to not being able to stay out for just the day, but having to stay out for at least 48 hours? I have only been here 4 months, my first trip out was a day trip to Dubai, I have to leave again in July, but have been told that I can no longer just do a day trip? This concerns me because I will be travelling alone. Thank you for any light you can shed on this confusing matter?!

Latest post on 29 May 2014 - 23:22
Hi, we're hoping to move out in the next view months, I'm going to be sponsored and my hubby and kids will be on visitor visa initially. I just wondered if there was a limit on the amount of times you could do a visitor visa run? We have family in Qatar so having to wait the 48hrs isn't to much of a problem but I'm not sure how long it will take me to sponsor them. Thanks
Latest post on 09 May 2014 - 17:13
When I came back in a month ago, the customs officer at the visa counter told me I could no longer come back the same day, but would need to show a different date stamp on the passport. He did not say 48 hours, just that it has to be a later "date". So I'm not sure whether or not you could, in theory, take a late evening flight & then return after midnight or what.
Latest post on 08 May 2014 - 18:06
Hi, I just recently left the country because I'm on a visitors visa and came back you have to leave at least 48 hours.
Latest post on 07 January 2014 - 22:36
Hi did you get a response to this thread? Can you let me know what happened?