awqaf - islamic affairs | ExpatWoman.com

awqaf - islamic affairs

Latest post on 16 June 2013 - 15:52

does any muslim sister know the name of the approved awqaf imam for ruqyah - i have been calling awqaf without much success

Latest post on 09 January 2022 - 20:01
Hi! Did you manage to find a Raaqi? I need someone for my son’s treatment...
Latest post on 15 January 2019 - 08:00
There is a Ruqiya centre in Rashidiya, Dubai and it's approved by the Awqaaf. Located near the Rashidiya Police Station, just behind Red Crescent Society. Ruqyah Center Location Map: Villa No. 45...
Salam alikum, yes, I know this place but last year in June when I went it was closed and still it is closed. Please does anyone know any other Ruqyah center in UAE approved by awqaf as I would not like to take the risk of one's available on internet.
Latest post on 08 November 2016 - 05:39
There is a Ruqiya centre in Rashidiya, Dubai and it's approved by the Awqaaf. Located near the Rashidiya Police Station, just behind Red Crescent Society. Ruqyah Center Location Map: Villa No. 45 - 25B St - Dubai http://goo.gl/maps/D5vj5 It's only opened after Isha. Sundays and Tuesdays are open for men only and Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are for women. Their contact number is 050 440 9666 Hope this information is of benefit.
Latest post on 07 November 2016 - 15:36
Awqaf is Awqaf and if there isn't anyone you can speak to now they won't have anyone at all. What is it for? You can do Ruqyah on yourself, actually it's recommended unless it's something really strong. May I ask what it's for? i have been calling all morning to try speaking to them ..i need to get in touch with a raqi that is approved by the government but it doesnt help as i dont speak arabic I would like to speak to someone for the same reason divalicious7 started this thread. Can anyone here help me please? I can send you my email address. Thank you.
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 16:53
does any muslim sister know the name of the approved awqaf imam for ruqyah - i have been calling awqaf without much success yes I found this site helpful, it is islamic and in english www.kickdemonsout.com
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 11:23
Just replied, you can remove your email from the forum:) thanks
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 11:09
Just replied, you can remove your email from the forum:)
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 10:59
Have faith that it will work. thanks ..in sha allah I have put my addy on so you can get in touch if you want..
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 10:50
Have faith that it will work. thanks ..in sha allah I have put my addy on so you can get in touch if you want..
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 10:27
Have faith that it will work. thanks ..in sha allah
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 10:25
Have faith that it will work.
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 10:22
Have you tried reciting / playing the last three surouhs? you mean the 3 quls ? Surah Al-Falaq Surah Al-Ikhlas Surah An-Nas yes i have but i have been told it didnt work..i even memorise ayatul kursi
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 10:22
Have you tried reciting / playing the last three surouhs? you mean the 3 quls ? Surah Al-Falaq Surah Al-Ikhlas Surah An-Nas yes i have but i have been told it didnt work It needs to be done consistently, daily, at specific times in the day, after Fajr and Magreb prayer. Also before you sleep you do the 3 quls and wipe you body, you recite ayat al Kursi.
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 10:20
Have you tried reciting / playing the last three surouhs? you mean the 3 quls ? Surah Al-Falaq Surah Al-Ikhlas Surah An-Nas yes i have but i have been told it didnt work
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 10:15
Have you tried reciting / playing the last three surouhs? you mean the 3 quls ? Surah Al-Falaq Surah Al-Ikhlas Surah An-Nas
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 10:13
Have you tried reciting / playing the last three surouhs? you mean the 3 quls ?
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 10:04
Learn something new everyday! I have never even heard of this before.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 10:02
Do you mind my asking what ruqyah is? Performing prayers over someone to remove black magic or spells. Oh really? And what is a raqi? The person who performs the Ruqya. In general we should do the Ruqya ourselves, but sometimes the person in not able to do it and ask for help of an expert.
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 09:59
Do you mind my asking what ruqyah is? Performing prayers over someone to remove black magic or spells. Oh really? And what is a raqi?
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 08:01
Have you tried reciting / playing the last three surouhs?
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 07:55
Do you mind my asking what ruqyah is? It's reciting specific Quranic verses over someone for either magic or Jinn.
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 06:42
Do you mind my asking what ruqyah is? Performing prayers over someone to remove black magic or spells.
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 05:58
Do you mind my asking what ruqyah is?
Latest post on 16 June 2013 - 16:43
Awqaf is Awqaf and if there isn't anyone you can speak to now they won't have anyone at all. What is it for? You can do Ruqyah on yourself, actually it's recommended unless it's something really strong. May I ask what it's for? i have been calling all morning to try speaking to them ..i need to get in touch with a raqi that is approved by the government but it doesnt help as i dont speak arabic
Latest post on 16 June 2013 - 16:42
do you mind if i get in touch with you offline..if you send me your email.. it is very strong
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 16 June 2013 - 16:26
Awqaf is Awqaf and if there isn't anyone you can speak to now they won't have anyone at all. What is it for? You can do Ruqyah on yourself, actually it's recommended unless it's something really strong. May I ask what it's for?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY