Fabric Sofa cleaning company | ExpatWoman.com

Fabric Sofa cleaning company

Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 11:12

Hi, can you recommend company, who come to your place and clean fabric sofa professionally, to remove all stains and make it look like "new". Thanks

Latest post on 09 February 2015 - 21:31
Hi, We used Churchill Gulf, they were very good and resonably priced. Would use them again. T.I.A
Latest post on 02 February 2015 - 16:18
Hi Sarahlou123, Which compasny did you use for your sofa? TIA Must say we have used Churchill a few times and they are very good and very professional
Latest post on 01 February 2015 - 18:05
Hi Sarahlou123, Which compasny did you use for your sofa? TIA
Latest post on 19 June 2013 - 11:55
I have no clue how to classify my sofa, it has two big sitting cushions...is it 2 seaters then or 3 seaters? Three people can seat easily....I dont want to pay a lot. Was thinking about throwing this sofa but it is so comfy so maybe will give a try to clean...it is grey one, with kind of velvet fabric....what is a difference between dry and wet cleaning, dry is more expensive...any difference with final result? I have a 3 seater corner one which would sit 5 comfortably and paid AED500 It is cream so difficult to keep it clean. Makeup, feet etc. It was spotless when they finished cleaning it and was only wet for a few hours
Latest post on 19 June 2013 - 10:49
I used a company called The Healthy Home but they do deep vacuuming of the sofa to remove allergens and pathogens on them but not to do stain removal as they claim to be a dry and chemical free company. Perhaps you can call them on 800 72648493.
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 13:53
I have no clue how to classify my sofa, it has two big sitting cushions...is it 2 seaters then or 3 seaters? Three people can seat easily....I dont want to pay a lot. Was thinking about throwing this sofa but it is so comfy so maybe will give a try to clean...it is grey one, with kind of velvet fabric....what is a difference between dry and wet cleaning, dry is more expensive...any difference with final result?
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 11:43
Apparently, from an earlier thread, Churchills were recommended. I paid AED500 but that was a year ago. My sofa is cream so you can imagine the colour of the water however they did an amazing job
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 11:43
Apparently, from an earlier thread, Churchills were recommended. I paid AED500 but that was a year ago. My sofa is cream so you can imagine the colour of the water however they did an amazing job
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 11:38
Unfortunately not used them but used a local upholstery cleaner here for my seven seaters sofas - 750dhs later (yes ripped off I know) and were absolutely no different. Might just try Churchills myself -)
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 11:19
Thanks a lot, will give them a call...any idea how much it might cost?
Latest post on 17 June 2013 - 11:14
Apparently, from an earlier thread, Churchills were recommended.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY