aaargh!!! | ExpatWoman.com

aaargh!!!

Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 06:47

I logged in to ask if normal service had resumed (it looked that way) but just had to do three of the double-word things. ARGH!!! Admin, when will this be sorted out? It's truly painful!

Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 08:27
Hi All, As you know from our earlier posts it is being worked on and we are just as frustrated as you! We have fed back already about the captcha and it is being worked on. Once again we thank you for your patience and understanding and if we could wave a magic wand to fix this we would! We are so sorry this is happening and doing all we can 24 7 to get access back to normal. Warm regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 08:25
I am assuming the word-typing thing is a temporary thing and not permanent? And it's even asking you to do it to view the site not logging on?! If it is a permanent thing am not sure I could be bothered!!
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 08:18
i've just had a warning flash up to scan for malaware etc. Gawd..I hope my computer is not virus ridden. Will log out now and not use this site for a few days.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 08:15
It seems no matter how you enter the 'difficult' word incorrectly, it still lets you in - but a word of warning - do not use the back arrow, as I have found, it takes you back into the Incapsula security angle again.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 08:10
Somewhat bizarrely, I have realized that even if I don't spell the words correctly, the incapsula thing still sends me through to the website. On two occasions now, my iPad has auto corrected the weird incapsula words and I hit "go" or whatever before I realized or had the chance to fix them, yet it still sent me through as if I had typed them correctly. Ditto. What great security...lol....obviously has nothing to do with getting it right! I just purposefully spelled it wrong to test it, and yeah - still in on the first go! Why so lenient for us while other people have to go through multiple tries? Very odd. I feel as if the other people needing multiple tries to get through are taking the hit for it being so lax on us!
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 07:44
Somewhat bizarrely, I have realized that even if I don't spell the words correctly, the incapsula thing still sends me through to the website. On two occasions now, my iPad has auto corrected the weird incapsula words and I hit "go" or whatever before I realized or had the chance to fix them, yet it still sent me through as if I had typed them correctly.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 07:35
Im not surprised, I tried to log in several times yesterday and failed, ended up going on Facebook instead, lol
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 07:32
I had to log in three times this morning - very, very tedious. Additionally, it seems the amount of new threads since the site went down has dramatically fallen and since this Incapsula thing went live :-(
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 07:21
another one here, and no matter how slow and careful I enter the words I have to re try several times. Very Very frustrating.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 07:14
Yep me to its so frustrating...... Please get this sorted! Was not able to log in last night either

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY