Good Dermatologist in Doha? | ExpatWoman.com

Good Dermatologist in Doha?

Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 14:48

Hello Ladies!

Can anyone recommend a good dermatologist in Doha?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Mo

Latest post on 07 May 2014 - 11:25
We see Dr Enas at Queen Medical Center Villlagio
Latest post on 07 May 2014 - 00:55
Hi, I had been to Dr. Razan for keloid treatment, she was good. But have been going to Dr. Jamal at Aster Medical Centre, C Ring Road for the past month or so after Dr. Razan left. I found him quite good.
Latest post on 19 April 2014 - 21:28
I believe she's left Doha sorry
Latest post on 18 April 2014 - 19:16
Hello Ladies, I'm in dire need of a dermatologist and after reading about Dr Razan I called Al Ahli and she doesn't work there anymore... Does anyone know where she practices now? Thank you any advance for any answer!
Latest post on 20 June 2013 - 10:47
Ladies, Thank you so much for getting back to me on this! :-) Cheers, Mo
Latest post on 19 June 2013 - 13:16
I'm currently a patient of Dr.Razan and I concur that she is excellent although hard to get into. The last time I saw her she mentioned to me that walk-ins are best on Sunday and Monday at 8AM. If you come at this time you have a good chance of seeing her, although you may have to wait a while.
Latest post on 19 June 2013 - 09:20
I'd say you are really lucky to get the appointment so fast. I waited two months for my appointment only to have it rescheduled by the reception. They moved it forward by another month as she was fully booked. I did try walk ins twice during the time I waited and was refused both times. Did manage to see her finally and she is good so it was worth it in the end.
Latest post on 19 June 2013 - 09:12
Be warned as a walk in you may be waiting an hour or more - I've only done it once. The other two quick appointments were probably as a result of the other doctor making the referral. I've been there when the counter clerk has been explaining to the patient or the other doctor's clerk that they have nothing and that the wait will be considerable. Even with an appointment (even if it is the 2nd or 3rd of the day) I've waited for her. It may be easier and quicker to get in this time of year as people have already started leaving the country for their holidays. <em>edited by marycatherine on 19/06/2013</em>
Latest post on 19 June 2013 - 09:00
Hi Gen/Gray Girl and Marycatherine, It is great to get a recommendation so thank you for taking the time to get back to me. I appreciate it. Good to know also about the walk ins too! :-) Cheers, M
Latest post on 19 June 2013 - 06:55
Hi Gray Girl That's what we did too, we had an appointment with paeds and asked to be referred to a dermatologist. She saw us that day. She does take walk ins. Every time we have been there she is asked to take a walk in. She seems very accommodating. Even if you have to wait for her she is worth it. Jen
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 23:06
DH was at al Ahli this afternoon for an appointment with the chiropractor and asked if it was possible to see a dermatologist ... he has an appointment with Dr Razan for tomorrow evening! Mgallen, hopefully you'll be as lucky and get an appointment quickly.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 21:27
Be prepared for a 6 - 8 week wait for an appointment - She's that good.
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 19:38
Hello Jen, Thank you very much for getting back to me on this. Cheers, Mo
Latest post on 18 June 2013 - 18:30
Hi Mo, We have been really impressed with Dr Razan at Al Ahli hospital. Jen