1 bed apartment in West Bay | ExpatWoman.com

1 bed apartment in West Bay

Latest post on 21 June 2013 - 22:59

Hi, Does anyone know of any 1 bed apartments in West Bay that will be available after mid July to early Aug? or is anyone moving out around then? I'm having a really hard time finding anything :( If anyone has any contacts, that would also be great.

Latest post on 15 September 2013 - 05:01
Not sure if you found anything yet but thought I'd share my research. Beach Tower has 1 bedroom apts but there is usually a waitlist, contact DTZ and ask them to add you on. In addition I believe Ascott, Zig Zag and Ezdan also have. I can speak for Ezdan - I wouldn't stay there again if I had a choice (we were placed here by my husbands company). I saw the apartments in Beach and Zig Zag and they weren't bad for the price. Ascott I believe is slightly pricier (probably due to it's proximity to the hotels/city centre mall).
Latest post on 24 June 2013 - 21:57
Also take a look at www.propertyfinder.qa
Latest post on 24 June 2013 - 10:41
Try calling Ezdan Towers 4496 9111 . They have 1 bedroom flats and great facilities ( gym , pool , cleaners ) are included in the rent. They are hotel apartments.
Latest post on 23 June 2013 - 21:40
I don't think many of the towers in the West Bay have 1 bedroom apartments -- mostly 2 and 3 bedrooms.
Latest post on 22 June 2013 - 13:48
Try Direct Real Estate website; also has contact numbers. I spoke to Janet this morning and she seems helpful. Good Luck. Edited to add: the website is www.directqatar.com <em>edited by Maple on 22/06/2013</em>