Bored!!! | ExpatWoman.com

Bored!!!

Latest post on 23 June 2013 - 11:21
Feline Friends, K.9, or other charities always welcome volunteers.
Latest post on 23 June 2013 - 10:19
Hi Giggles, Welcome to Dubai, here is a link to our events page where you can find our coffee mornings. [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_events_whats_on.aspx'>Coffee mornings[/url'> We hope to see you there. If you are looking for a job have a look at our job listings and start applying. [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_jobs.aspx'>jobs[/url'> Good luck!! Warm regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 23 June 2013 - 09:45
Have a look at volunteerindubai.com. They also have a FB group. Maybe spent your time refreshing your skills - take some online courses. There are many free ones. If you're actively looking for a job, then you may not have much free time anyway as that can be a full time job in itself! <em>edited by Sakhifa on 23/06/2013</em>
Latest post on 23 June 2013 - 09:42
How do I find out when the coffee mornings are? Hoping to find some voluntary work a couple days a week, it's just finding them! I want to know what other ladies do? Spill the beans!! I think women with children are always busy with school events and activities. I don't know how women without children spend their days... Could you join a gym?
Latest post on 23 June 2013 - 09:32
How do I find out when the coffee mornings are? Hoping to find some voluntary work a couple days a week, it's just finding them! I want to know what other ladies do? Spill the beans!!
Latest post on 23 June 2013 - 09:19
You are going to have to find a hobby or a job. Otherwise, you will go crazy.
Latest post on 23 June 2013 - 09:14
How about some of the coffee mornings so you can meet some new people ?
Latest post on 23 June 2013 - 09:12
Omg, how can I be bored in Dubai?? I need suggestions, I've been here 4 weeks to be with my fiance, desperately trying to find a job, but until then what do I do on a budget when I'm not driving! I sound like my kids when they were teenagers! Other half working 12 hours a day, apartment spotless, malls done, Mosque visited, early walk on beach before it gets to hot! What to do? Suggestions ladies greatly Appreciated!!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY