Hooks and Loops | ExpatWoman.com

Hooks and Loops

Latest post on 14 July 2013 - 18:15

Hello, where can I find hooks n loops n beads for a DIY jewellery making session? :p
I seriously want to try out something.

Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 11:20
satwa may end up being a bit cheaper than dragonmart as you can get away with some amount of bargaining... the chinese are more difficult to bargain with unless you're buying in bulk Mine is just an experimental exercise, so I won't buy in bulk... and travelling to Dragonmart will be difficult for me since husband not around. Thanks.
Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 11:02
satwa may end up being a bit cheaper than dragonmart as you can get away with some amount of bargaining... the chinese are more difficult to bargain with unless you're buying in bulk
Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 10:59
go to one of the haberdashery stores in satwa... like FIDA or RIBBONS Will check Satwa too abby_n_christina
Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 10:50
Dragonmart has everything you need... tons of stalls selling beads, chain, charms, attachments etc etc. Seems to be where most jewellery makers out here get their things from! Go in the very front entrance and there's one place that looks a bit like a department store on the left and they have 2 units in there that sell beads etc. Hope that helps! Thanks a ton Admin :)
Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 10:44
Dragonmart has everything you need... tons of stalls selling beads, chain, charms, attachments etc etc. Seems to be where most jewellery makers out here get their things from! Go in the very front entrance and there's one place that looks a bit like a department store on the left and they have 2 units in there that sell beads etc. Hope that helps!
Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 10:34
go to one of the haberdashery stores in satwa... like FIDA or RIBBONS
Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 10:23
Ohh! no clue ladies?? :(

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY