Once again looking for something... | ExpatWoman.com

Once again looking for something...

Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 11:51

...in particular for some lights in form of fairy lights, rope lights, strip lights, maybe even a xmas net light anything that's flexible and can be place indoors. I've tried several stores already but have not been successful. Appreciate any kind of leads.

Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 12:10
Have you tried ACE Hardware or Ikea... we got some from both those places. Hope that helps! <em>edited by admin on 15/07/2013</em>
Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 12:07
DragonMart, has all of these and cheap. Oh no, I was hoping that someone might sell these slightly closer to new Dubai. I just wish they would do a delivery service from DragonMart.
Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 11:59
DragonMart, has all of these and cheap.
Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 11:57
Daiso in Lamcy plaza has different kinds of lights. i normally buy from there or from electronic shops in Karama near metro station.
Latest post on 15 July 2013 - 11:54
...in particular for some lights in form of fairy lights, rope lights, strip lights, maybe even a xmas net light anything that's flexible and can be place indoors. I've tried several stores already but have not been successful. Appreciate any kind of leads. I got my rope lights from M&S but it was a few years back

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY