Sharjah Maid Agency | ExpatWoman.com

Sharjah Maid Agency

Latest post on 18 July 2013 - 10:21

Can anyone recommend one? Looking for a part-time maid.
<em>edited by BintNizam123 on 18/07/2013</em>

Latest post on 18 April 2018 - 16:20
Hi artistmom. I agree with you! What's wrong with Sharjah?! Experiencing the same difficulties! Can't even find other mothers to get to know/connect with either.
Latest post on 06 April 2017 - 23:29
I know this is old, are there any in the year 2017 that anyone has used that is decent? Housekeeping and babysitting? Why must Sharjah be so difficult!? :/
Latest post on 28 March 2016 - 12:49
This is a number of agency that have philipina part time maids based in sharjah, they charge 25 per hr, my mum has been using them for 6 yrs Hi,,, does your mom still use the company.. is the company reliable??
Latest post on 06 August 2014 - 04:15
I use marhaba start cleaning.. they have philipina and nigerian maids.. i have a good experience with them.
Latest post on 19 June 2014 - 21:03
This is a number of agency that have philipina part time maids based in sharjah, they charge 25 per hr, my mum has been using them for 6 yrs
Latest post on 19 June 2014 - 14:54
Hi BintNizam123, so have you finally got in touch with the agency that provides the part time maid service? Can you please pass on the info as a dear friend of mine is seeking out for a part time maid desperately. Thanks!
Latest post on 18 July 2013 - 23:54
Bblue, thank you so much for you words of caution! Are you talking about agencies for full-time or part-time maids? I'm not looking to sponsor anyone or have a live-in maid, just someone who can come for a couple hours a day or few times a week. I'm having trouble even finding one agency in Sharjah and all the ones based out of Dubai won't come out here :( Thank you again for your advice ! Hi BintNizam - I tried endlessly over a one year period with part time agencies here in Sharjah - even one in Ajman just a few minutes away but as in 'Sharjah' would not come out. RoyalTop were excellent - could not highly recommend enough but became too expensive as 'extra' for travelling' to me. Now I clean my own home although with fault :-) Such a need for a decent maid service in Sharjah!!! I can feel your frustration and agree completely there is a huge demand for maids in Sharjah, but very few to supply! I am actually using a service now for part-time maids but the hours don't work for me (I need someone to come as early as possible in the morning). Besides the timings, I'm pleased with the work. If you are interested, let me know, I'll pass on the info!
Latest post on 18 July 2013 - 16:55
Bblue, thank you so much for you words of caution! Are you talking about agencies for full-time or part-time maids? I'm not looking to sponsor anyone or have a live-in maid, just someone who can come for a couple hours a day or few times a week. I'm having trouble even finding one agency in Sharjah and all the ones based out of Dubai won't come out here :( Thank you again for your advice ! Hi BintNizam - I tried endlessly over a one year period with part time agencies here in Sharjah - even one in Ajman just a few minutes away but as in 'Sharjah' would not come out. RoyalTop were excellent - could not highly recommend enough but became too expensive as 'extra' for travelling' to me. Now I clean my own home although with fault :-) Such a need for a decent maid service in Sharjah!!!
Latest post on 18 July 2013 - 13:40
Bblue, thank you so much for you words of caution! Are you talking about agencies for full-time or part-time maids? I'm not looking to sponsor anyone or have a live-in maid, just someone who can come for a couple hours a day or few times a week. I'm having trouble even finding one agency in Sharjah and all the ones based out of Dubai won't come out here :( Thank you again for your advice !
Latest post on 18 July 2013 - 10:40
Can anyone recommend one? Looking for a part-time maid. edited by BintNizam123 on 18/07/2013 Please can I give you a word if warning - although you need it, please do not touch under any circumstances, any maid agencies based in Sharjah - I tried to find one over a year and all promised but never delivered and had horrendous issues with them. Call one, you all them all.. However, Royal Top are good who come here from Dubai.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY