Activities for a 10 month old baby | ExpatWoman.com

Activities for a 10 month old baby

Latest post on 12 November 2013 - 17:43
We hold weekly coffee mornings in various locations- please pick one and arrange to meet there. All the details are under the Coffee Mornings or Mums' Groups tab on the Events Page http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_events_whats_on.aspx Thanks EW Admin This is interesting, will catch up at Mercato on the 19th , shud b super fun !
Latest post on 18 September 2013 - 23:04
We hold weekly coffee mornings in various locations- please pick one and arrange to meet there. All the details are under the Coffee Mornings or Mums' Groups tab on the Events Page http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_events_whats_on.aspx Thanks EW Admin
Latest post on 06 August 2013 - 19:25
Yes, my little boy would love to be outside more, especially at the park and as soon as this weather cools that's where we will be :) Sorry I wasn't able to suggest anything that might lesson the boredom.
Latest post on 06 August 2013 - 14:10
Hey mommies... Where do u all go with ur little ones in this scorching heat for activities... My LO is fed up staying at home... I feel your pain. I have an almost 10 month old and a three year old and this summer heat has posed a problem for the little guy. We have a pool so I try to get up early for a quick swim before it gets too hot, my little man loves the water. We go shopping, have had a few play dates (only moved here May so don't know too many people) but other than that it has been entertaining at home. I have however expressed some interest in an enrichment class and I will attend a playgroup after summer break so that should be a bit more exciting! Sounds great ! My darling loves parks, unfortunately we cannot take her out there... the play areas in the malls just do not seem to fascinate her :( though she loves to watch other babies, still trying to figure out wot else can be tried ....
Latest post on 06 August 2013 - 13:44
Hey mommies... Where do u all go with ur little ones in this scorching heat for activities... My LO is fed up staying at home... I feel your pain. I have an almost 10 month old and a three year old and this summer heat has posed a problem for the little guy. We have a pool so I try to get up early for a quick swim before it gets too hot, my little man loves the water. We go shopping, have had a few play dates (only moved here May so don't know too many people) but other than that it has been entertaining at home. I have however expressed some interest in an enrichment class and I will attend a playgroup after summer break so that should be a bit more exciting!
Latest post on 31 July 2013 - 16:26
Hey mommies... Where do u all go with ur little ones in this scorching heat for activities... My LO is fed up staying at home...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY