babysitting services | ExpatWoman.com

babysitting services

Latest post on 23 November 2014 - 00:04
good evening im very sorry I have only just seen this reply....Possibly too late, but im in the Al Duhail area. My email is [email protected]. Contact me if you need
Latest post on 21 October 2014 - 01:15
Hello Scc1, Where do you live? We have a 5 year old daughter and looking for an afternoon teacher. Regards, S
Latest post on 15 October 2014 - 22:28
Hi, I know you say you are reluctant but if you need someone for weekday evenings with experience please respond and ill give you my details. Im a nursery teacher of 10 years and was also part of babysitting services in the UK (sitters) I am also looking for some afterschool tutoring work helping with homework etc...anyway,thought I would respond as I am finding it difficult on the other end trying to provide the services you need!
Latest post on 18 August 2013 - 15:58
Good afternoon all, I was hoping somebody out there may be able to offer advice about babysitting services in Doha. Im quite reluctant to try a new babysitter (it was always the grandparents before!) but hubby and I have been invited on a grown Ups night out and have thought about looking into options. I was wondering if anybody had used a babysitting service over here or knew somebody who provided this service? My children are 10 & 6 but im still unsure about getting somebody in. Does anyone have any experiences (both good or bad) or know anybody who's honest, reliable and trustworthy?