Where to Purchase Make-Up Online | ExpatWoman.com

Where to Purchase Make-Up Online

Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 03:57

Hi Ladies. My daughter wants to purchase some cosmetics online but every site we try to order from either doesn't ship internationally or even allow for using PayPal or Shop and Ship, won't ship because it is an international Pay Pal account. She's looking at just a few items from Urban Decay and Tarte that can't be found here -- we've tried. Of course, the prices here are at least double of everything we looked at even if we found something in a different shade than wanted. With my Shop and Ship account, I do have a British Address but don't know of any UK sites.

Any suggestions ladies?

Latest post on 03 September 2014 - 00:36
I used to buy on Strawberry but now I felt in love with Iherb where I buy my brushes and other makeup products there, they sell many brands... like Physician's Formula, http://goo.gl/0D7SYo Real Techniques http://goo.gl/z7OPV8 , low cost like E.l.F http://goo.gl/YRmwcl etc... I love this Spanish brand,too. But not sure if they sent to Dubai & Northern Emirates. http://goo.gl/PLJJ1g I think their Anticelullite cream it is the best I have tried If interested You can send them an email asking here http://goo.gl/hh4CNS (Advice: If you ask them Do not forget to ask for This Discount: ?af=ep19hnnv (You get 20% off !!! ) <em>edited by BARBIE4U on 12/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 23 August 2013 - 00:44
Alterna Bamboo Volume Abundant Volume Shampoo & Condition... Hi ladies where can i buy this in uae please.does any one using Organic Glow salon on Wasl rd opp Safa Park sells Alterna products.
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 18:19
I buy Lancome and sometimes the packaging is the Canadian or US branded product packaging. Which I know anyway from purchasing when I have been there. Never had a product out of date/expired. Sometimes they sell things on larger discount and you may find they are close to expiry date but never had a problem with that either. Buy something small to start with and see if you are happy.
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 17:19
Leena strawberrynet have that shampoo. not sure how price compares but is $26 shampoo and $27 usd for conditioner for 200ml. Free shipping to Dubai and at the moment new customers get 5% off. great .I happy this question caught my eyes..the website is really good.have almost all.i hope all these items are geniune .Lets give a try
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 17:18
Definitely strawberrynet.com - I used to think there must be a catch but there truly isn't - the prices are great! Thank you so much will look.
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 16:45
Have just taken a look at Strawberrynet for the first time :) Looks really good - am about to place my first order - prices look better than buying here and they have all the brands I use. Thanks to the posters that recommended it.
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 16:13
Leena strawberrynet have that shampoo. not sure how price compares but is $26 shampoo and $27 usd for conditioner for 200ml. Free shipping to Dubai and at the moment new customers get 5% off.
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 14:57
Definitely strawberrynet.com - I used to think there must be a catch but there truly isn't - the prices are great!
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 13:54
Alterna Bamboo Volume Abundant Volume Shampoo & Condition... Hi ladies where can i buy this in uae please.does any one using
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 11:47
I'm an online makeup shopping addict :) [b'>WIll ship to Dubai:[/b'> - CherryCulture.com - NYX makeup and China Glaza nail polishes at great prices - Everdayminerals.com - love their mineral make up + brushes - Sleek - amazing eyeshadows Try Sephora.com with Shop and Ship? Wish I didnt see this thread....I love make up shopping!!! I am always reading reviews of make up on Makeupgallery or Temptalia. Lol!
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 11:39
I'm an online makeup shopping addict :) [b'>WIll ship to Dubai:[/b'> - CherryCulture.com - NYX makeup and China Glaza nail polishes at great prices - Everdayminerals.com - love their mineral make up + brushes - Sleek - amazing eyeshadows Try Sephora.com with Shop and Ship?
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 08:47
I've used strawberrynet.com for the last 10 years and never had a problem. I have it sent to my husbands work. They stock most brands. In most cases they are cheaper than here, also check out their daily specials, they have some great deals. You can put the app on your iphone.
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 07:23
I would try the following sites, which ship to the UAE and internationally for free: strawberrynet.com, feelunique.com, lookfantastic.com, and skinstore.com. I am not sure they stock the brands your daughter is looking for but it's worth a try. HTH

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY