Some help please from the expert ladies out there! | ExpatWoman.com

Some help please from the expert ladies out there!

Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 14:56

Hi everyone. I am helping a friend recruit an events director for a major forthcoming sports event. One of the profiles we're willing to consider is someone who has taken some time off and now wants to test the waters with one event before committing to a longer term engagement. What websites do you think are ideal? I tried Dubizzle but was not at all happy with the kind of replies. Which websites do all of you read? Bayt? Monster? TIA!

PS - Anyone who is interested can let me know too!

Latest post on 25 August 2013 - 11:11
You don't have to advertise on Linked in, just put the feelers out through people you're connected to. Or post on facebook. Forget Dubizzle.
Latest post on 25 August 2013 - 11:05
Thanks. PollyDxb1 ad considered LinkedIn but it has become really expensive as popularity has increased - is now $195 for one advert. But the Dubizzle experience has been so poor that I guess she needs to pay to get some quality. Kakariki, feel free to have someone email me on samsara dot dxb01 at gmail. Marroosh, will take a look at catererglobal. Had not considered that one - was looking at bayt and monster. Thanks!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 20:27
Have you tried hospitality recruitment website? For example www.catererglobal.com, not sure if that would be an option. Don't go for Dubizzle, if you put an ad up there you will get people who respond to any ad they see. People with zeo qualifications for thr role you are looking to recruit in. Or try GulfTalent? <em>edited by Marroosh on 21/08/2013</em>
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 20:17
sadubai - how do we get in touch directly?
Latest post on 21 August 2013 - 15:04
Have you tried Linked / Facebook and even Jobs on here?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY