Does anyone have experience with maid search co's that cost you 450 to get contact details? | ExpatWoman.com

Does anyone have experience with maid search co's that cost you 450 to get contact details?

Latest post on 28 August 2013 - 09:23
Hello, I can assist you get one from Kenya, what are your expectations and salary?
Latest post on 28 August 2013 - 07:42
I used one once last year (I think it was perfect maid - something like that). It gave me lots of options but none I was interested in and a lot of the information was out of date - so girls had either left the country or been employeed already. My top 5 prospects once I got the contact details were all already employeed. A lot of the maids also had very unrealistic salary expectations.
Latest post on 27 August 2013 - 22:00
You can also use our EW classifieds section to look for a maid: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx
Latest post on 27 August 2013 - 20:54
I have never used one of these agencies that cost you just to get contact details but i've spoken with many who have and they say its a waste of time. They get contact details for people who have jobs, or candidates that are not suited to their needs (limited English, not good with kids, things they specified they wanted). Better off looking in Dubizzle, word of mouth etc.
Latest post on 27 August 2013 - 20:34
Better off posting an advert in dubizzle. People are always relocating and often before they do, they help their maid find a job. After posting an advert, you'll get dozens of CV's for free instead of paying 450 aed, etc.
Latest post on 27 August 2013 - 19:10
Hi ladies, We are looking for a maid and I'm just wondering if anyone has used companies such as Maidcv.com or find a maid.com where you see the maid's cv's but then have to pay 450 aed to join the site to access contact details? Not sure what to do.....

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY