Curtains recommendation? | ExpatWoman.com

Curtains recommendation?

Latest post on 30 August 2013 - 09:49

Does anyone of you have a good recommendation when i comes to curtains?
We want to install preferably black ones in the bed room, but we can´t seem to find any price worthy of good quality?
Even better is if anyone knows of a company that installs everything :-)

Thanks

Latest post on 24 September 2016 - 11:39
[b'>Ali 0555528260[/b'> I make curtains when we moved and make roman blinds. Very good as always .Ali is very nice to deal with, will come to your place at a time to suit you. He is very busy but managed to complete the work in the time I'd specified. The quality of his blinds is excellent.Now no need to waste time with others.I now have gorgeous curtains and roman Blinds for my windows and Sofa reupholstery. All I can say is thank you so much to the ladies who recommended Ali.
Latest post on 22 January 2015 - 10:32
I had very good experience with Pepper's Furnishing in Barsha - prices are a bit higher than Satwa but Service is very good .
Latest post on 20 January 2015 - 22:26
I always deal with Mukhtar Curtains and upholstery which is located in Deira - main road and easy to locate. They are well priced and deliver on time. If you want contact details, let me know. Hi could you please provide more details on Mukhtar? thank you
Latest post on 08 May 2014 - 18:40
Got KASHIF as a recommendation on EW and used him, just got the curtains delivered yesterday (roman blinds) and love them. He's able to give quotes right away and has the patience when it comes to their clients taking forever to choose a cloth (i speak from experience) - his number is 050 9925600. Tell him you got recommended from the French girl as I promised I would put a good word on EW to thank him
Latest post on 31 August 2013 - 22:19
There have been a bunch of recommendations for Joseph on here... We used him and the result was good... Fabric options may be slightly limited but still enough to get what we needed... His number is 0502529870
Latest post on 31 August 2013 - 18:51
We recently bought our curtains from Dragon Mart, they made it according to your window sizes. You can buy the curtain rod from there as well. You can also get curtains from Naif Deira, they will come and deliver the curtains to your house and they will fix it as well. Much more expensive though than the ones from Dragon Mart but quality is pretty much the same.
Latest post on 31 August 2013 - 18:46
just bought them in Ikea . ask for black out curtains. they sell by 2 in different colour (aed 225 in black, beige , and other colour) , everything is fixed on the top to clip on the metal bar. you just have to do alteration in satwa which is very cheap. very good quality .
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 30 August 2013 - 21:15
I always deal with Mukhtar Curtains and upholstery which is located in Deira - main road and easy to locate. They are well priced and deliver on time. If you want contact details, let me know.
Latest post on 30 August 2013 - 12:25
You might want to visit Dragon Mart, there are a lot of curtain stores/suppliers there, and I believe they all install.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY