Which bus to take to do a boarder run? | ExpatWoman.com

Which bus to take to do a boarder run?

Latest post on 06 September 2013 - 13:30
Thank you CP but she is from the Philippines. We have booked a cheap-ish flight on fly dubai to Muscat - we were told by them that she can fly in and fly out on the same flight back without needing a visa to get into Oman so let's hope that's true!
Latest post on 06 September 2013 - 07:48
Ladies - we have just hired a maid who was here on a visit visa and have processed her work visa. She now needs to exit the country and enter back in on the work visa. Do any of you know if she can do a road trip to Oman or do we need to send her out by air somewhere? What is the most cost effective option? I think she will have to fly in and out, perhaps look at flights to Doha/Muscat/ Bahrain but do ensure she doesn't need a visa for that country on arrival (which I fear she might) otherwise lots of people go to Kish Island but that can take a few days, and from what I hear it is not a great experience. If your maid is from Sri Lanka I think I would do a visa run via Colombo as you can get cheapish flights but to and from other countries could be very expensive.
Latest post on 05 September 2013 - 21:11
Ladies - we have just hired a maid who was here on a visit visa and have processed her work visa. She now needs to exit the country and enter back in on the work visa. Do any of you know if she can do a road trip to Oman or do we need to send her out by air somewhere? What is the most cost effective option?
Latest post on 31 August 2013 - 15:14
Thanks Sage and Onion, I will give them a go! You're Welcome :-)
Latest post on 31 August 2013 - 14:10
Thanks Sage and Onion, I will give them a go!
Latest post on 31 August 2013 - 11:56
Try "Go Tours Dubai" they have a very efficient service.
Latest post on 31 August 2013 - 11:44
Can you walk through the Buraimi border? I'm not sure if a taxi could take you through otherwise (such as Hatta). If you can get to the RAK/Mussandam you can do it all by walking through and back again.
Latest post on 31 August 2013 - 11:04
I wanted to ask if anyone has done a border run recently? From Dubai to Oman? In order to renew their visa. What bus can you take from Dubai or Sharjah that will take you all the way to the Omani boarder, going via Buraimi? Or does it have to be a taxi all the way? How much would it cost? Many thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY