Anyone rent car with Diamonlease? | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone rent car with Diamonlease?

Latest post on 02 September 2013 - 16:02

I'm looking for rent car . The problem is my native DL more than 10 years but UAE license less than 6 month ...so I can not rent car with Hertz (they need UAE DL 1 year) , Dollar can give me car only with bacis insurance.
I found Diamondlease ... if someone have expirience with this company? Thnx

Latest post on 08 February 2015 - 12:59
Half if not more of the threads on car lease companies on this forum are shills. You can always tell because a poster with single digit posts makes a suggestion on the thread...and simultaneously all the posters who recommend otherwise are thumbed down. Hairdressing threads too; it's a real yawn. FYI, I use Hertz and used my native country driver's license at first, then gave them a copy of my brand new UAE license as soon as I got it. There was no such rule as waiting for after 1 year with the UAE license, but maybe that depends which country issued your native license, or it could also be a new rule. <em>edited by Beebers on 08/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 08 February 2015 - 12:04
well honestly you do sound stupid and Naive, Did you call the number? please do call and ask... i was trying to offer good feedback on a topic i've experienced here in dubai.
Latest post on 25 January 2015 - 21:42
we've tried diamond lease, was not happy with customer service, the drivers where always late to come pick up the car for service. we're since moved to Turismo Rent a car, which was recommended by the Dubai English Speaking college. far better customer service and prices are even better than diamond lease. I am so tempted to call this number and ask to speak to Norma, do we all really sound stupid and naive? ?
Latest post on 25 January 2015 - 15:13
we've tried diamond lease, was not happy with customer service, the drivers where always late to come pick up the car for service. we're since moved to Turismo Rent a car, which was recommended by the Dubai English Speaking college. far better customer service and prices are even better than diamond lease.
Latest post on 11 September 2014 - 17:41
I know this is an old post but instead of opening a new thread I thought it would be better to continue over this one. Diamondlease, can be the cheapest but cars are really not well maintained & cleaned. I've changed 3 cars with them, 1st one gave a break alert in the middle of highway, 2nd given as a replacement of 1st was so dirty and smelly that I couldn't stand to drive it just a day. 3rd given as a replacement of 2nd, started to give a noise from the breaks.. Everytime I call them I complaint about how dirty cars they are providing. Then the 1st car came back from maintenance, no break alert but still dirty inside! Customer services are really trying to help you but they don't try to understand you. They just listen you to answer not to understand and then answer. This could be a general problem about Dubai but Diamondlease got a really speacial place in my mind! :)Maybe these are all happening just because I'm too much sensitive about cleanness, but if you're looking for an effordable + well maintained car I would not recommend Diamondlease. Now we're in an infinite happy (!) loop with Diamonlease, they will get the 1st car -2nd time- to clean and give me another replacement car:) And these all happened in 11 days.. <em>edited by xN on 11/09/2014</em>
Latest post on 03 September 2013 - 08:22
Thanks a lot for everyone! I think I will go to rent car in this company... price is good and my budget is low (need to save money to buy car :) )
Latest post on 03 September 2013 - 07:47
I'm literally renting a car from them from today, will let you know of my experience but so far they are cheapest and good customer service.
Latest post on 03 September 2013 - 06:29
DH has rented a Mitsubishi "Lancer" from Diamond Lease for a few months and will do until we buy a car in November. It was brand new, but pretty basic, but our budget was quite low. 1,700 month. They come and get it & give him a replacement when it needs maintenance. The customer service has been great.
Latest post on 02 September 2013 - 17:26
I rented a car with diamondlease for about 6 months. The car was old and did not seem like it was taken care of but, it worked just fine. The customer service was nice enough and the price was cheaper than the other companies I looked at.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY