Small dishwasher? I am going crrrrrazy! | ExpatWoman.com

Small dishwasher? I am going crrrrrazy!

Latest post on 02 February 2016 - 12:45
Carrefour has a 40% off dishwasher deal going on and they have plenty of options. It's worth having a look.
Latest post on 02 February 2016 - 12:04
Hi all. Life without a dishwasher can be pretty tricky. We bought a table top one from Emax Elecronics in MCC about 4-5 years back. Now we gladly have space for a full one and the smaller one has been discarded. Possibly worth your time to have a look at Better Life who carry Siemens. There's a new Better Life that has recently opened on Ittehad Road (going to Sharjah, but in Dubai) and they have a 75 percent off deal on nearly everything. If I remember correctly I saw the table top one too. Good Luck!! :)
Latest post on 02 February 2016 - 11:44
Hello Tigrente, Do you still have the table top siemens dishwasher? My apartment has space only for a compact so i am looking to buy one. Thanks
Latest post on 03 May 2015 - 12:28
I have one for sale a siemens one is between 4- 5 years old, still in super condition. Unfortunately I had to get a bigger one and this new one isnt as cleaning as good as the small one. If you want to view let me know. Its a table top one.
Latest post on 02 May 2015 - 13:00
I haven't actually seen them. However I bought a small counter top washing machine for delicates from emax mcc so it might be worth giving them a call to see if they have small dishwashers too.
Latest post on 01 May 2015 - 21:03
Try Plugins at Festival City - they have an enormous range
Latest post on 01 May 2015 - 19:51
I found a small dishwasher in Mall Of Emirates, in one of the home appliances shops on the 1st floor (I think it was Jumbo Electronics). The brand is Hoover and it works perfect! That was about one year ago so no guarantee it will still be on offer, but worth the try!
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 11:23
Hi, we had the same issue and we looked everywhere and finally found one in Carrefour. As mentioned by other posted it wasn't on display and is Bompani brand. It's a pain in the bum though because it really doesn't fit that much and to connect it we have to run a tube into the drain in the kitchen floor for the drainage and when u open the drain cover it fills the apartment with drain smell that makes u feel like being sick. We just hand wash the dishes now and are moving apartments next year haha.
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 08:44
I bought my one five years back at betterlife in MOE. If they do not have it on display ask them. Check also Sharaf DG and Carrefour. They all had them but not on display. What was your dishwasher's brand dear?
Latest post on 04 September 2013 - 07:45
Try Carrefour, I think this Bompani one is a countertop dishwasher [url=https://carrefouruae.com/webstore/Product.aspx?productid=14624'>link[/url'>
Latest post on 03 September 2013 - 22:18
I bought my one five years back at betterlife in MOE. If they do not have it on display ask them. Check also Sharaf DG and Carrefour. They all had them but not on display.
Latest post on 03 September 2013 - 21:45
Hi ladies, Just moved to a wonderful apartment, BUT it lacks a dishwasher, and the only place we can put it is ON the kitchen sink. Therefor we need a smaller size, not the "normal" size. I used to have one like that in my hometown, but I have never seen anyone like that in Dubai. Does anyone know where to find one, I am kind of going crazy washing everything by hand being used to a dishwasher... Small problem compared to other problems in the world, but still ;-) Thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY