Pediatric dentist/orthodontist needed | ExpatWoman.com

Pediatric dentist/orthodontist needed

Latest post on 07 September 2013 - 08:30

Hi Ladies!

I did a search for this topic, but the most recent thread was from 2011.

I'm looking for a dentist and orthodontist for my kids .. ages 6 and 8 .. any recommendations?

grateful!

Latest post on 20 February 2017 - 10:59
I don't have any recent experience from a pediatric dentist/orthodontist for my kids (they're all grown up :) ) but I'm super happy with Dr. Eva at My Dental Clinic. Last time I was there (about 4 months ago) she told me they'll have a Danish pediatric dentist and a Swedish Orthodontist joining shortly. As I don't have any personal experience with them I can't give a true recommendation but if they keep half the standard of my dentists they're very, very good :) Good luck :)
Latest post on 30 January 2016 - 15:40
Hi. Thanks for bumping up this thread. Oldest DD is 10 and has a significant over bite. Was suggested surgery by one dentist from UPenn in USA. Another 2 have told us to wait until the all the permanent teeth come out. Shopping for professional opinion has left us confused. Someone whose child has an overbite issue and has had treatment in Dubai, I would be grateful to read about your experiences! Thanks, Sunwater
Latest post on 29 January 2016 - 19:24
Hi Ladies! I did a search for this topic, but the most recent thread was from 2011. I'm looking for a dentist and orthodontist for my kids .. ages 6 and 8 .. any recommendations? grateful! One of my friend recommended Dr Nazeer Ahmed in Mirdif. I just walked in for a free consultation and I was highly impressed by his professional approach. I have completed my orthodontic treatment few months back and am highly satisfied with the result. I will confidently recommend him.I would suggest that you go for a free consultation and decide for yourself.
Latest post on 27 January 2016 - 08:21
Try Dr Sirajudeen in Karama. 043345955 Looks a bit tatty from the outside , but inside the surgery is spotless. My child has been having orthodontic treatment there for 18 months. The prices are very reasonable. It's has all sorts of doctors and dentists. I hope you manage to find someone to help. Bumping up old thread to find your experience with this orthodontist? Was your child treated for a cross bite? I am looking for a good ortho for my DS. Thanks
Latest post on 12 September 2013 - 14:26
Try Dr Sirajudeen in Karama. 043345955 Looks a bit tatty from the outside , but inside the surgery is spotless. My child has been having orthodontic treatment there for 18 months. The prices are very reasonable. It's has all sorts of doctors and dentists. I hope you manage to find someone to help.
Latest post on 12 September 2013 - 12:43
Hi Ladies! I did a search for this topic, but the most recent thread was from 2011. I'm looking for a dentist and orthodontist for my kids .. ages 6 and 8 .. any recommendations? grateful! Hi - I too am looking for a good Orthodontist for my 13 year old in need of braces to correct her crossbite... Any recommendations please? Thank you!!
Latest post on 12 September 2013 - 12:41
Hi Ladies! I did a search for this topic, but the most recent thread was from 2011. I'm looking for a dentist and orthodontist for my kids .. ages 6 and 8 .. any recommendations? grateful!
Latest post on 07 September 2013 - 13:04
I liked Nicholas and Asp right up until one of their orthos recommended to me a course of orthodontic treatment for something that can *only* be fixed surgically. She told me that I didn't need surgery when every single other ortho, dentist and surgeon I've met has told me that it was the only option to fix my bite, and there is absolutely no way that her orthodontic proposal could have improved things. Having said that, I have no idea where she was trained. The people at the training college might be more creative and up-to-date with techniques. My point is that I'm sure they have a lot of decent orthos but that it might be worth getting a 2nd opinion if it's anything more complicated than a little misalignment If your kid has significant bite issue (open bite/overbite/underbite) then consider consulting a orthognathic surgeon as well as an ortho - I *wish* my parents had. Instead I had 4 years of ortho **** as a teen and now have to have 2 more years of orthodontics to undo all the work that was done then so that I can have a surgery that I could and should have had done at 16 For dentists I have used both the Al Manzil Nicholas and Asp and Dr Geoffrey Sharpe at Dubai London clinic. Both were good but I think Dr Sharpe was better!
Latest post on 07 September 2013 - 08:34
Nicholas & Asp training college at Healthcare City. They are great and a third of the price of other orthodontists 043624788

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY