Upcoming Fairs and Events for New Vendor | ExpatWoman.com

Upcoming Fairs and Events for New Vendor

Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 17:18

I am trying to create a list of upcoming fairs or events for a friend of mine who wants to book tables. I have the ARTE, JESS, DESS, and I think the British School does one as well. Any others I am missing -- possibly charity events, community sales, etc. The ladies involved are designing and sewing their own clothing with the hope of eventually taking a license in the future etc. if the feedback is good. Thanks.

Latest post on 17 November 2016 - 09:20
Hi good morning lovely moms out there. I would like to know if you know a bazaar where you can sell brand new imported makeps from usa. please let me know.
Latest post on 29 November 2013 - 06:24
Expatwoman has published a fantastic list of all fairs, markets, where to see Santa and events here! Thanks EW :) www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_things_to_do_Where_to_see_Santa_in_Dubai_12048.aspx The EW event has been moved to January, you can contact [email protected] to book For those with kiddies who may be interested I heard that Snow White & the 7 Dwarfs will be appearing tomorrow at the DUCTAC Winter Festival in MOE along with other attractions. See EW list for more details.
Latest post on 27 November 2013 - 13:15
I would like to take part in the bazaar by expat women which has been moved to jan, can someone give me a contact number for them. that will be helpful.... thank you so much.
Latest post on 09 October 2013 - 15:10
7th nov is Els Club Fair, Victory Heights. Email [email protected] for details
Latest post on 09 October 2013 - 11:53
Sharjah English School fair is 22 November.
Latest post on 07 October 2013 - 20:51
DESS is Saturday 7th December
Latest post on 07 October 2013 - 20:08
Dubai British School Festive Fair will take place on 5 December.
Latest post on 16 September 2013 - 06:51
Dear Norak, Any contact information of the persons who manage the events of the schools mentioned below? I was looking for the same information in another thread :)
Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 19:14
Great, thanks. I'll keep an eye out for more info
Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 19:02
I would be happy to as I gather the info. What I have been able to do preliminarily is to determine who has annual events (especially around xmas). So far: Expat Woman - New expat one coming up Sept 23 as well as xmas fair usually in November. JESS School - usually in November. DESS School - usually in early December British School Festival - Usually in November I believe there are some community fairs (but don't know if you can participate if you live outside the community) as well as charity fairs. If anyone knows of any other groups or shopping centers themselves that are hosting or knows the scheduled dates for the upcoming season, I would appreciate the info. When I get more definitive dates etc. I will be happy to share..
Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 18:52
Hi Norak, It would be great if you could post the dates of the ones you have listed below. I seem to always hear about fairs too late Thanks
Latest post on 08 September 2013 - 18:27
Hi Norak, Don't forget Living in Dubai and the ExpatWoman Festive Family Fayre in November!! For more details email [email protected]!! Warm regards, EW Admin

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY