Business card printing | ExpatWoman.com

Business card printing

Latest post on 11 September 2013 - 08:53

Where can I have business cards printed?

Latest post on 20 November 2017 - 17:01
You can try modern printing press. Its in Al Garhoud. [url=http://modern.ae'>link[/url'>
Latest post on 17 February 2016 - 11:13
I wanted to thank you for the AST Printing recommendation. I needed a large quantity printed asap, and they printed and delivered [u'>(free delivery!)[/u'> within 24 hours of me e-mailing the final file. They responded quickly to mails and calls, and the print quality was AMAZING (and I'm very picky since I'm a graphic designer). Their prices were also very reasonable, some places charge ridiculous amounts but they were very fair. I can't recommend them enough! Thanks again for the recommendation.
Latest post on 11 September 2013 - 13:49
They do all kind of printing. One of the biggest & best printing press they have. I have been checking different options but now since 2 years am their regular customer. You can call this guy Naveed 0559027036 . You can bargain alot for price as well :D thanks Rose, will call him :)
Latest post on 11 September 2013 - 13:47
They do all kind of printing. One of the biggest & best printing press they have. I have been checking different options but now since 2 years am their regular customer. You can call this guy Naveed 0559027036 . You can bargain alot for price as well :D
Latest post on 11 September 2013 - 13:36
You are Welcome. You can speak to Mr.Naveed. He is a good guy and accommodating. does he print headed papers as well? I meant lithographic printing of headed papers not digital. <em>edited by svenskidubai on 11/09/2013</em>
Latest post on 11 September 2013 - 13:19
You are Welcome. You can speak to Mr.Naveed. He is a good guy and accommodating.
Latest post on 11 September 2013 - 12:57
I get my cards printed from AST printing. They have their shop in Garhoud Opp. Gigco Metro.They have super cheap rates but not good in designing. So I always give them design and they do printing. Also offer deliver. Brilliant! Thanks!
Latest post on 11 September 2013 - 12:19
I get my cards printed from AST printing. They have their shop in Garhoud Opp. Gigco Metro.They have super cheap rates but not good in designing. So I always give them design and they do printing. Also offer deliver.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY