Admin- events question? | ExpatWoman.com

Admin- events question?

Latest post on 14 September 2013 - 11:51

Are Expatwoman planning any event meetups on the Other side of town (the areas near the airport). I remember a long while ago I saw some meetups at Festival city. What happened to these?

I really want to attend a mums group but need to get back to Mirdif by 12 to pick my daughter up from school. Just wondering there may be many other mums in the same position who want to attend but it's either too far or they haven't got enough time to pick up a second child.

Really hoping I'm not the only one and that there may be a demand for it, if so would EW try to accommodate?

Latest post on 16 September 2013 - 21:20
Is it ok if I bring my son to the coffee morning (he's nearly 2)? I assumed this group was just for women as it wasn't under the "mums and tots" banner. Really hoping I can take him! X
Latest post on 16 September 2013 - 10:10
Hi Hasina, We have a coffee morning at Festival city on Wednesday mornings from 10am-12pm. Please keep an eye out on the events section of the website as there may be more coffee mornings popping up on that side of town! [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_events_whats_on.aspx'>Events link[/url'> Warm regards, EW Admin <em>edited by admin on 16/09/2013</em>
Latest post on 14 September 2013 - 17:55
Yes I know about Mirdif mums but wanted to try an EW group thanks anyway.
Latest post on 14 September 2013 - 16:47
Hi Hasina: Someone from the Events team will be able to answer your question on Sunday :)
Latest post on 14 September 2013 - 16:35
Are Expatwoman planning any event meetups on the Other side of town (the areas near the airport). I remember a long while ago I saw some meetups at Festival city. What happened to these? I really want to attend a mums group but need to get back to Mirdif by 12 to pick my daughter up from school. Just wondering there may be many other mums in the same position who want to attend but it's either too far or they haven't got enough time to pick up a second child. Really hoping I'm not the only one and that there may be a demand for it, if so would EW try to accommodate? Are you on Facebook ? Look up mirdif mums they meet every Monday morning at crèche out in mcc and on a weds pm (not sure of venue) Hope this helps <em>edited by em123 on 14/09/2013</em>
Latest post on 14 September 2013 - 16:30
Admin???

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY