I think i need to rehome my puppy | ExpatWoman.com

I think i need to rehome my puppy

Latest post on 15 September 2013 - 18:09
ok i will phone them tomorrow, thank you.
Latest post on 15 September 2013 - 18:04
I would totally agree with nomad . Bring the pup back to k9
Latest post on 15 September 2013 - 18:00
Hi, K9 would expect you to contact them if the adoption has not gone as planned. Please get hold of them before there is an issue with the puppy biting someone. It is not fair to both the puppy and a potential new family until these issues have been resolved.I know of many cases when dogs have been returned and re homed in a more suitable situation. K9 will assess the puppy before finding a new home. HTH
Latest post on 15 September 2013 - 17:44
I have a lovely 8 month old desert cross who we adopted fom k9 when she was 4 months. Im having a terrible problem with her growling at and biting my children and i just cant keep her. Shes so sweet with me, would never growl or bite but has snapped at the children too many times now. If anyone could give her a loving home (obviously with no young children) please let me know so we can talk further. Shes totally house trained and really very good natured, most of her problems seem to be around eating. I really dont want to return her to k9 for fear she would remain there for a long time and she really deserves to be with a loving family, just one without young children. I will post on classifieds too. <em>edited by batgirls gal on 15/09/2013</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY