Anyone willing? | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone willing?

Latest post on 19 September 2013 - 07:37
Post on classifieds under items WANTED - TOYS AND BOOKS. Hope you can find me that way. Thanks!
Latest post on 18 September 2013 - 22:34
Hello ladies, you are welcome to use our free classifieds to sell items. http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx HTH
Latest post on 18 September 2013 - 21:40
I posted my contact details but its been deleted. How can i get in contact with you guys? Sorry, its been so long since ive been on the forum that i even had to create a new login. Can anyone please help?
Latest post on 18 September 2013 - 18:03
Wow! Thank you so much! <em>edited by Peg on 18/09/2013</em>
Latest post on 18 September 2013 - 17:22
Me too..
Latest post on 18 September 2013 - 17:08
We are more than happy to help with that. Let me know what your email is and I will contact you. DS could use a massive clearing out of toys!
Latest post on 18 September 2013 - 16:32
Hope this does not sound very cheeky! We are relocating at the end of September after living in Dubai for 12 years and I have been buying pre loved well looked after toys, from the classified on expatwoman and dubizzle, for a school I've been doing volunteer work in July and August while settling my daughter at school in Cape Town. I was wondering if there were any of you that have any pre loved well looked after toys that they are willing to sell or donate to me that you havent been able to put on the internet for sale. I'm offcourse willing to pick it up.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY