Cost of adopting a cat with Feline Friends | ExpatWoman.com

Cost of adopting a cat with Feline Friends

Latest post on 21 September 2013 - 17:15

Does anyone know how much is FF asking for? It just says on their website that they ask for a donation to adopt a cat...
Thanks

Latest post on 21 September 2013 - 19:44
Cost of adoption vs undying love and acceptance, 24/7 companionship and (if you're lucky) foot warmer and non battery operated massage (heated) . = Priceless
Latest post on 21 September 2013 - 19:12
We adopted our cat from jebel ali cats and we paid 500 Dhs for full vet check up sterilization , microchipping and one week supply of cat food to get us started. Really worth it. We got a beautiful cat with an attitude!
Latest post on 21 September 2013 - 18:53
Thanks Ladies! I absolutely love cats, I grew up with cats and want my children to experience the joy of having one. I will wait for the next open day
Latest post on 21 September 2013 - 18:00
I adopted 2 last year (brother & sister) and I think I paid 500 each. This covered all of the injections and neutering which was great. I'm so pleased I kept them together because they are brilliant to watch when they play together. Good Luck
Latest post on 21 September 2013 - 17:57
When I adopted mine a couple of years ago it was around 500 aed. Well worth every fil. They have brought us both so much joy. The 500 is there to cover all the vaccinations etc... that they have paid for, it is a charity afterall, and to make sure that whoever adopts is serious. If you are not sure if you can commit to that, please do consider fostering, that way you are helping some poor cat and maybe find the cat that you will fall in love with and want to have forever
Latest post on 21 September 2013 - 17:31
Not in DXB anymore but when I fostered for them we used to ask for costs to help cover the spay/ neuter fee and cost of shots. The fee is also a commitment to the adoption,which to me was the most important aspect, it wasn't a set fee but on a case by case basis. Best to get hold of them by phone or email and I am sure they will get back to you promptly. So glad you are looking to adopt,all the very best.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY