Dog Beach | ExpatWoman.com

Dog Beach

Latest post on 22 September 2013 - 21:57

Hi, i've read on other forums (posts from a few years ago) that there use to be a beach for dogs in Jebel Ali, is it still accessible? does anyone know the exact location?

We have two dogs and are desperate to find somewhere for them to swim

Latest post on 02 April 2014 - 23:16
Just bumping this as I'm looking for the info (sure it was on here?) about the doggy beach in Ghantoot or somewhere? Can someone please post directions, thanks! Do a search on facebook for the "Abu Dhabi Dog Walking Locations" group. They have listed various beaches with GPS coordinates. I do know that there is a hotel in Ghantoot which has a beach and allows one to bring their dogs. Met this lady at a day care center once who used to go there during the weeks with her large dog.
Latest post on 02 April 2014 - 15:56
Just bumping this as I'm looking for the info (sure it was on here?) about the doggy beach in Ghantoot or somewhere? Can someone please post directions, thanks!
Latest post on 06 October 2013 - 10:39
https://www.facebook.com/events/559379834111563/?ref=22 Not sure what the cost is...
Latest post on 05 October 2013 - 22:27
Thanks a lot ladies, really appreciate your input. Keep you posted....desperate (rescued) husky owner who loves the cold water :)
Latest post on 02 October 2013 - 13:52
I have heard that there is a place off the palm, possibly fenced off, where people have been known to take their animals ...
Latest post on 02 October 2013 - 13:47
Hi, i've read on other forums (posts from a few years ago) that there use to be a beach for dogs in Jebel Ali, is it still accessible? does anyone know the exact location? We have two dogs and are desperate to find somewhere for them to swim I don't think It is allowed anywhere now :-(
Latest post on 02 October 2013 - 12:15
Someone once told me about a beach at RAK but I've yet to find it, it is a dream of many dog owners I suspect! Perhaps try posting in the normal forum as not everyone checks the Pets & Animals forums.
Latest post on 01 October 2013 - 14:21
Friends used to take their dog to Jebel Ali, but last time they were there their car, and the dog, were photographed by a municipality inspector. They were told if they were seen there again they would be fined AED 10,000 !! They were told no beaches in Dubai allow dogs - even those out of the way ones that are empty most of the time.
Latest post on 30 September 2013 - 20:57
Thanks for that information
Latest post on 25 September 2013 - 09:03
I once went to the beach next door (to the left) of the Jebel Ali Hotel and Golf Resort, with my dog and it was ok but that was probably 2 years ago. Might be worth going to have a look, it seemed a pretty quiet location to me?
Latest post on 25 September 2013 - 08:41
Wow! 77 views and not one reply

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY