Tortoises | ExpatWoman.com

Tortoises

Latest post on 01 October 2013 - 14:32

My baby tortoises hatched out a year ago, and I have kept them until now to make sure that they are all fit and healthy. Unfortunately, as much as I love them all, I am now looking for new homes for them, as 13 tortoises is a few too many.

They live outside, in my garden, and are now about the size of my palm.
Their mum is an African Spur Thigh Sulcata.

If interested, please leave a message.

thanks

Latest post on 04 April 2014 - 23:33
Sulcatas are pretty solitary animals, so I doubt your tortoise is lonely...
Latest post on 03 October 2013 - 17:34
Hi Mrsg - I have 1 tortoise who is about the same size as my hand - I think its lonely too. (it is also a African Spur Thigh Sulcata) If you have any available please let me know!? Thank you :) My baby tortoises hatched out a year ago, and I have kept them until now to make sure that they are all fit and healthy. Unfortunately, as much as I love them all, I am now looking for new homes for them, as 13 tortoises is a few too many. They live outside, in my garden, and are now about the size of my palm. Their mum is an African Spur Thigh Sulcata. If interested, please leave a message. thanks <em>edited by Dashing Dan on 03/10/2013</em>
Latest post on 02 October 2013 - 10:48
Forever 21 - yes they are. I'm never quick replying I'm afraid, as I tend to only come on to the site once a day. I live in Khawaneej (not far from Mirdiff). I work during the day, and only get back at about 4:00 p.m. Give me a call on zero five zero six nine eight seven three five one, (not in the morning if possible). thanks
Latest post on 02 October 2013 - 09:02
mrsg are they still available? Thanks
Latest post on 01 October 2013 - 14:39
I would be interested. I have one tortoise who seems lonely....... please let me know where you are located. Many Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY