Dubai Municipality Vet Clinic | ExpatWoman.com

Dubai Municipality Vet Clinic

Latest post on 01 October 2013 - 20:05

I read that their clinic in Al Khawaneej opens till 6:30pm. Does anyone have experience sending in a stray for vaccination? Their website writes that the animal has to be microchipped first.

What _is_ the procedure to vaccinate a stray? Roughly how much is it?

Thanks!

Latest post on 01 October 2013 - 22:26
I just picked up a stray today from the vets that I had spayed - 645DHs :-(
Latest post on 01 October 2013 - 22:24
Unless you are keeping the stray, there is no need to vaccinate if released. The vaccination only last a year. It is better to get the stary castrated/spayed. Can't get the cat spayed twice! Thanks all, could you give your thoughts to my other question here (same cat): http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/messages.aspx?TopicID=212519& Thanks again.
Latest post on 01 October 2013 - 21:48
Unless you are keeping the stray, there is no need to vaccinate if released. The vaccination only last a year. It is better to get the stary castrated/spayed.
Latest post on 01 October 2013 - 21:39
Contact feline friends as they use good vets who give a discounted rate. Whilst i realize you are wanting to do the right thing please please don't base your criteria on who can do the cheapest job. TBH it is far better to euthanize a stray cat than have a poor spay done. So true and you don't have to have a microchip done with TNR programme through FF. ...'twas a vaccination question, not spaying? LOL! So sorry Hibiscus, must get my reading glasses on! please delete my post! lol
Latest post on 01 October 2013 - 21:39
Contact feline friends as they use good vets who give a discounted rate. Whilst i realize you are wanting to do the right thing please please don't base your criteria on who can do the cheapest job. TBH it is far better to euthanize a stray cat than have a poor spay done. So true and you don't have to have a microchip done with TNR programme through FF. ...'twas a vaccination question, not spaying? Sorry ;) just took my lead from LC instead of checking the whole thread properly...but contact FF anyhow to get the best rate not sure if you have to microchip for vaccinations at the vet if it is a stray.
Latest post on 01 October 2013 - 21:34
Contact feline friends as they use good vets who give a discounted rate. Whilst i realize you are wanting to do the right thing please please don't base your criteria on who can do the cheapest job. TBH it is far better to euthanize a stray cat than have a poor spay done. So true and you don't have to have a microchip done with TNR programme through FF. ...'twas a vaccination question, not spaying?
Latest post on 01 October 2013 - 21:23
Contact feline friends as they use good vets who give a discounted rate. Whilst i realize you are wanting to do the right thing please please don't base your criteria on who can do the cheapest job. TBH it is far better to euthanize a stray cat than have a poor spay done. So true and you don't have to have a microchip done with TNR programme through FF.
Latest post on 01 October 2013 - 21:07
Contact feline friends as they use good vets who give a discounted rate. Whilst i realize you are wanting to do the right thing please please don't base your criteria on who can do the cheapest job. TBH it is far better to euthanize a stray cat than have a poor spay done.
Latest post on 01 October 2013 - 20:50
Thank you, basil :)
Latest post on 01 October 2013 - 20:33
Only have dogs, but I know they are the cheapest around. Iam sure you can get them vaccinated even if not microchipped .

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY