Anyone know where to buy GARCINIA CAMBOGIA ?? | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone know where to buy GARCINIA CAMBOGIA ??

Latest post on 06 October 2013 - 10:58

Hey everyone!

Really wanting to buy some GARCINIA CAMBOGIA here in the UAE. But just dont know where to find it?

Any suggestions?! Its a diet pill made from all natural ingredients, and helped Rachel Ray shed pounds!!

Please helppp!

Thanksies :) x

Latest post on 10 June 2015 - 13:54
I got curious about it some time back before a bikini holiday and gave it a go (found it in a common pharmacy on SZR, maybe Life?) but it did nothing. Totally nothing. Deep down, I knew it wouldn't - but hey, would't it be great if there was such an easy way to stay slim - but we can wish. Simply eating healthier, moderating my portions (I generally gorge, my biggest problem) and jogging a bit a few days a week did so much more for me.
Latest post on 07 June 2015 - 13:22
I got some good results.you have to take as per the directions.
Latest post on 07 June 2015 - 13:06
You will find it in super care pharmacy at oasis centre.for better results take with a detox cleanser
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 19:39
It's complete garbage. Over 100,000 views of this thread though. Welp, Dr. Oz has a lot of viewers too, doesn't he. If he is still even on the air....don't know. It's indicative of how many people want to take a magic pill and wake up thin and fabulous days later. Always have said (and usually thumbed down for it) take the time you spend researching BS supplements, and spend it busting your a$$ in the gym. Might be pleasantly suprised
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 19:27
It's complete garbage. Over 100,000 views of this thread though.
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 18:53
It's complete garbage.
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 18:32
Strange how majority of posters on this thread are newbies.....Also FYI it was found that Rachael Ray and Dr.Oz was paid off by the pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline to tell their viewers that Garcinia Cambogia is a weight loss miracle etc. Rachael may have lost weight but I can guarantee you she did it the healthy way and not with some "miracle drug". Dont believe everything these celebs say as 99% of the time they get paid to endorse products that they never even used themselves. I find it especially disgusting that a doctor would also tell people this after getting a fat paycheck under the table.
Latest post on 26 October 2014 - 16:25
I saw this facebook page..selling garcinia cambogia https://www.facebook.com/pages/PURE-Garcinia-Cambogia-Dubai/1511904535714408
Latest post on 23 October 2014 - 20:31
I always see that they advertise this product as being amazing with no side effects!!!But I m wondering .... Is it really working? And how safe it is? Did anybody try it for real?It sounds to good to be true!?
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 18:35
I remember seeing it in holland and Barrett but honestly is it safe ....wanna try it too
Latest post on 22 October 2014 - 18:32
Hey everyone! Really wanting to buy some GARCINIA CAMBOGIA here in the UAE. But just dont know where to find it? Any suggestions?! Its a diet pill made from all natural ingredients, and helped Rachel Ray shed pounds!! Please helppp! Thanksies :) x Hi I saw it in pharmacy in JBR, I can't remember the name of the pharmacy, sorry but it was opposite the Medcare Clinic next to the barber shop. Hope this helps :)
Latest post on 10 April 2014 - 17:16
This supplement looks interesting but i have read in a site: [url=http://www.dr-omar.com/'>http://www.dr-omar.com/[/url'> that it does interfere with a lot of medicines and medical issues, thyroid, depression, dementia, blood sugar which means the supplement is very active and could lead to some serious side effects, so beware! <em>edited by maryschwartz on 10/04/2014</em>
Latest post on 13 March 2014 - 20:06
Hi You could order it through Supercare Pharmacy at Oasis Centre.They get it for you within a day! :)
Latest post on 13 March 2014 - 13:28
Hi, i just saw this add in Dubbizle. http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/business-industrial/healthcare-lab/other/2014/3/13/garcia-cambodia-extract-1500mg-with-60-ha--2/ It seems it is great as it is in a liquid form and not tablet or capsule.
Latest post on 07 October 2013 - 07:22
Kokam, although related, is different than Garcinia Cambogia. http://moskalinenalu.wordpress.com/article-title-garcinia-cambogia-comes-from-garcinia-indica-and-garcinia-mangostana/
Latest post on 06 October 2013 - 22:29
Also it isnt pill format at Geant. Its actual kokam. You can soak it in water for 1 hour and drink it every morining (not the tastiest!)
Latest post on 06 October 2013 - 22:28
Geant in Ibn has it. Its labled as Kokam or Kokum in the spice aisle
Latest post on 06 October 2013 - 15:17
I want to know that too! Any other location except deira?
Latest post on 06 October 2013 - 14:15
Hi Forever Living have something similar - Forever Garcinia Plus - I've used it and works well as an appetite suppressant. They have an office near the Abu Hail metro station in Deira.
Latest post on 06 October 2013 - 11:38
Is it really safe?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY