Fresh Fish delivery | ExpatWoman.com

Fresh Fish delivery

Latest post on 08 October 2013 - 10:04

http://arabindfishes.com/arabind/home/home.action

Just saw these guys in Emirates 24/7.

Latest post on 08 February 2017 - 22:14
Hi Punz, I have used www.fishe.ae a number of times and they never fail to impress!! Quality of fish is always very impressive and so much easier / more convenient that at the supermarket. Happy Fishing!!
Latest post on 08 February 2017 - 18:32
Oooh, look - a newbie digging up an 18 month old post to recommend something ?.
Latest post on 08 February 2017 - 17:53
Hey you'll must try out www.fishe.ae to buy fresh fish and meat. Their service and quality is great!
Latest post on 29 August 2015 - 11:09
I've used arabindfishes (link on the first post of this thread) a few times - always comes fresh, clean and saves the hassle of trawling through fish markets and pay far less than the likes of Spinneys / Waitrose.
Latest post on 23 August 2015 - 13:53
We get a fresh fish delivery on our street every Saturday. He's a friend of my maid and supplies to all the maids on our row along with the families if we put our orders in early. I've tried the fish market on a Friday morning and although it's fun they just rip me off. I got a whole Tuna from the fish man for 40 dirhams. At the market they wanted 200!!! Could you pretty please share your fish delivery guy's number with me ? :)
Latest post on 05 February 2015 - 16:55
Well, my posts have been edited in a way they make no sense whatsoever. So I'm deleting them. Admin should either delete a post or let it be. Editing so that it only makes sense to them is ridiculous.
Latest post on 05 February 2015 - 13:37
I love when half a thread disappears and we look mean or daft. I wouldn't talk about ER that way. I don't want to end up in the air fryer with the fish :)
Latest post on 05 February 2015 - 11:13
They are not talking about ER, she started this thread in 2013 but to a post made 2nd this month by a new poster who clearly had links to the fish company. Her post advertising the company, and my post highlighting her ad, were deleted by the mods so the recent replies of this week are in reference to the post by the newbie from the fish company who obviously dug this thread up from way back to advertise. Hope that explains the context :) edited by chezmoi on 05/02/2015 Oops (iedaisy) :sleeping: Anyone coming across this thread in its current form would have assumed the same, maybe it would be good if the mods left a lttle note when they remove posts to say 'post deleted' in the place of the offending post so we could understand what happened to avoid disjointed continuity.
Latest post on 05 February 2015 - 10:44
They are not talking about ER, she started this thread in 2013 but to a post made 2nd this month by a new poster who clearly had links to the fish company. Her post advertising the company, and my post highlighting her ad, were deleted by the mods so the recent replies of this week are in reference to the post by the newbie from the fish company who obviously dug this thread up from way back to advertise. Hope that explains the context :) <em>edited by chezmoi on 05/02/2015</em>
Latest post on 05 February 2015 - 03:57
Dt - I meant the website looked good. This added with the personal experience of beebers make me want to try, yes. I fully agree with her, the post is just a silly action of a secretary.The company looks established enough.
Latest post on 04 February 2015 - 08:55
Really Dentro ? Their dodgy marketing practices don't put you off ? Sorry, but I wouldn't !! Agree with Beebers, such a disappointment when companies resort to this... Well, thing is, I will continue to use them because their product and service is excellent. But I think, shame, because other potential customers like yourself will be put off. Some companies do not have good control over their social media marketing person, and it is not that they are resorting to anything-- they may not even be aware they are posting on this forum. We had a girl managing our social media platforms at my previous job, and when I peeked in, I was facepalming at her posts on facebook and methodology--it made us look absolutely unprofessional
Latest post on 03 February 2015 - 23:39
Really Dentro ? Their dodgy marketing practices don't put you off ? Sorry, but I wouldn't !! Agree with Beebers, such a disappointment when companies resort to this...
Latest post on 03 February 2015 - 23:09
Actually this looks really good. I will try.
Latest post on 02 February 2015 - 10:57
I have ordered from this company for about a year, and both the fish and the service are great. Which is a shame-- because companies look bad when they do this.
Latest post on 10 May 2014 - 13:07
wha about buying fish directly in that souk close to Dubai Offshore sailing Club ( Jumeirah b. road) ? have you been there? please share TIA <em>edited by roxan51 on 10/05/2014</em>
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 10 May 2014 - 07:55
Bump! Please share details of this delivery guy! Our requirements for fish are leaving my wallet empty! I usually get fish from waitrose. Is there a cheaper place?
Latest post on 09 May 2014 - 23:08
Molly, Could i please have the details. I really want some :-( <em>edited by gamuah on 09/05/2014</em>
Latest post on 08 October 2013 - 10:37
We get a fresh fish delivery on our street every Saturday. He's a friend of my maid and supplies to all the maids on our row along with the families if we put our orders in early. I've tried the fish market on a Friday morning and although it's fun they just rip me off. I got a whole Tuna from the fish man for 40 dirhams. At the market they wanted 200!!!
Latest post on 08 October 2013 - 10:13
only in international city of khalil gate......... at the moment

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY