Recommendation of a dentist in Marina, JLT, Jumeirah | ExpatWoman.com

Recommendation of a dentist in Marina, JLT, Jumeirah

Latest post on 10 October 2013 - 21:26

Could someone please recommend a good dentist not too far from Dubai Marina, who would not rip off. I need just caries treatment, nothing special.

Latest post on 18 July 2016 - 10:02
Could someone please recommend a good dentist not too far from Dubai Marina, who would not rip off. I need just caries treatment, nothing special. centre for all your dental needs in Barsha Heights, Tecom state of the art and reasonable you can call this number , they are open on fridays also. Hi jacob123 - welcome to ExpatWoman! Judging by the numerous posts you have shared about this dental clinic, we're sure you're eager to have more information about it on our site? Please email advertise at expatwoman dot com to find out more about how you can collaborate with us. Thanks :)
Latest post on 18 July 2016 - 03:16
Could someone please recommend a good dentist not too far from Dubai Marina, who would not rip off. I need just caries treatment, nothing special. centre for all your dental needs in Barsha Heights, Tecom state of the art and reasonable you can call this number , they are open on fridays also.
Latest post on 12 October 2013 - 17:43
I have used Nicholas and Asp in JBR, and dr. John Bochetti. I have been satisfied. I think the filling total bill last time was 350AED.
Latest post on 11 October 2013 - 22:18
Thank you, will check the GDC. I found Nicholas and Asp. generally very expensive. Still have to find out whether my NAS covers any of dental treatment at all.
Latest post on 11 October 2013 - 19:24
There is no consultation fee at the German Dental Centre and when I was there earlier this year, a straightforward filling cost 350.
Latest post on 11 October 2013 - 18:53
I had a terrible experience at Dr Nicolas & ASP in Marina! Do not recommend them! With the treatment or the advice given? Initially I was very happy with them but must admit lately have questioned some of the advice given. I also find the reception staff rude and often very unprofessional.
Latest post on 11 October 2013 - 18:44
I 2nd amelia.. the German Dental Centre is great.. Dr Hamdy is very nice and very reasonable on price.
Latest post on 11 October 2013 - 18:36
I had a terrible experience at Dr Nicolas & ASP in Marina! Do not recommend them!
Latest post on 11 October 2013 - 16:32
Maybe someone can give me an idea how much a consultation and a filing can cost? I've never been to a dentist in Dubai.
Latest post on 11 October 2013 - 10:13
We go to the German Dental Centre in Fortune Tower on JLT. Reasonably priced. 04 449 5335

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY