Play groups near the Palm Jumeriah | ExpatWoman.com

Play groups near the Palm Jumeriah

Latest post on 17 October 2013 - 14:33

Are there any play groups or anyone that wants to set up play dates for their kids? I have a 2 1/2 year old and 1 year old, I would love for them to have some friends to play with. Thanks in advance!

Latest post on 22 October 2013 - 18:11
Hi. We live in Shoreline 20 and have a 2 year old boy. Always looking to meet new people, especially nice people with kids of a similar age! I work full time but am interested to meet evenings/ weekends and our son has a nanny who is around during the week days, for the kids to play. Thanks Always up for an evening out?!!,
Latest post on 22 October 2013 - 18:10
Hiya ladies, This is lovely, i joined a palm jumeriah mums group on fb a while ago and im sure it offers nothing. Ive been on the palm for a while now and its tough meeting ppl here as its so isolated. The running track is a great place to meet mums and totts, especially now as the weathers getting cooler. It has sandpits, climbing frames, a green area and water fountains. My 14 month old loves it although we havent been for a while. Its really nice tosee the kids get some fresh air now that the weather is good, a life of ac cant be good. Would love to meet u all fellow neighbours xx Hi Yes We saw the play area, and it looks good!! My son is 7.5 months so your is older but would love to mee tour neighbours as you said!!! We should fingers crossed be moving next week! But won't hold my breath! Stuff is still in Qatar apparently!!
Latest post on 22 October 2013 - 06:26
Hiya ladies, This is lovely, i joined a palm jumeriah mums group on fb a while ago and im sure it offers nothing. Ive been on the palm for a while now and its tough meeting ppl here as its so isolated. The running track is a great place to meet mums and totts, especially now as the weathers getting cooler. It has sandpits, climbing frames, a green area and water fountains. My 14 month old loves it although we havent been for a while. Its really nice tosee the kids get some fresh air now that the weather is good, a life of ac cant be good. Would love to meet u all fellow neighbours xx
Latest post on 21 October 2013 - 23:21
Hi. We live in Shoreline 20 and have a 2 year old boy. Always looking to meet new people, especially nice people with kids of a similar age! I work full time but am interested to meet evenings/ weekends and our son has a nanny who is around during the week days, for the kids to play. Thanks
Latest post on 21 October 2013 - 21:43
Hi oceangirl That would be great, we are moving into shoreline building 13! If our stuff ever turns up!!! Where are you??
Latest post on 21 October 2013 - 11:06
I think tiara has a kids club What/where is Tiara? We have only been here a month, still trying to figure things out!
Latest post on 21 October 2013 - 11:05
Hi, we are moving onto the Palm in a few weeks. We have just relocated and would love to meet some other mums and some friends for my son. Although he is a bit younger only 7.5 months!! Hi Dafty76! My kids are slightly older but would still love to meet up with you! Where on the Palm will you be moving?
Latest post on 20 October 2013 - 20:45
I think tiara has a kids club
Latest post on 19 October 2013 - 20:44
Welcome to Dubai, Dafty76 :) Check out the Coffee mornings and Mums groups under Events on the Out & About tab across the top of the page, they're perfect for new arrivals and a great way to meet people.
Latest post on 19 October 2013 - 19:39
Hi, we are moving onto the Palm in a few weeks. We have just relocated and would love to meet some other mums and some friends for my son. Although he is a bit younger only 7.5 months!!
Latest post on 18 October 2013 - 10:53
I'm not sure you can....post it and I'll copy it and let you know and then delete it?
Latest post on 18 October 2013 - 10:44
How do I send a private message? Sorry, new to the site!
Latest post on 18 October 2013 - 10:04
I have a 14 mth old and would be interested! Send me you email!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY