A lovely Sri Lankan maid available from the end of November | ExpatWoman.com

A lovely Sri Lankan maid available from the end of November

Latest post on 22 October 2013 - 21:02

At the end of November our Sri Lankan maid will be available for hire. She is a very organised and thorough house keeper and she has been very good with our 18month old and 3 year old. I have had no complaints with our maid's cleaning, laundry and organisation skills. We both work full time and the house is kept spick and span. All the laundry and ironing is done promptly and she is eager to learn how you would like things done.

With our children, she is very patient and she is happy to supervise and baby sit as required. My children enjoy spending time with her but due to a change in our circumstances we do not need a live in full time maid after next month.

Latest post on 03 January 2014 - 20:26
Hello! I have a two year old and another baby on the way in April. Sadly our lovely house help is unable to return from the Philippines due o family issues - we are desperately looking for someone. If interested please get in touch!
Latest post on 08 December 2013 - 21:38
By any chance is your maid still available?
Latest post on 30 October 2013 - 15:26
Hi mich25, I'd love to get in touch with you as we are looking for someone to help us take care of our four month old son... Thanks so much
Latest post on 29 October 2013 - 20:00
I guess yes magic Dubai if you are both happy with the situation
Latest post on 28 October 2013 - 08:07
Hi Mich 25, Please post your maid advertisement with your details on our classifieds section. You can direct people from the forum there. The forum rules do not allow people to post personal information such as telephone numbers and email addresses. Warm regards, EW Admin <em>edited by admin on 28/10/2013</em>
Latest post on 27 October 2013 - 19:16
Is she willing to move to abudhabi on island? As we are a British family looking for a maid.
Latest post on 22 October 2013 - 21:30
Hi again, thanks so much...have your details so safe to delete your email address now...cheers
Latest post on 22 October 2013 - 21:22
do you want to email me your no and when is a good time to call and I'll call you tomorrow <em>edited by mich25 on 24/10/2013</em>
Latest post on 22 October 2013 - 21:11
Hi there mich25, we are an Australian family living on Jumeirah Islands and would be very keen to chat re your maid. Sadly our lovely girl has had to return home and we have an agency full-time girl until we can find a suitable replacement. Cheers.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY