Looking for work - HR vacancies | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for work - HR vacancies

Latest post on 04 November 2013 - 12:26

Hi Ladies,

I remember a while back there was a thread about people finding it hard to get in to HR here...well, if any of you are still struggling to find an HR job please let me know.

I know of two roles available at the moment within a large organisation, (HR Admin and HR Coordinator so not senior but there is scope to progress). They are particularly looking for candidates with high volume recruitment/onboarding experience within large organisations.

Please let me know if you are interested and I will post my email address for further details.

Cheers

Latest post on 12 July 2015 - 20:39
Hi I know this poSt is old a few years. But my husband is looking for HR jobs in GCC. He has current experience in Jacobs, bug engineering firm in UK. We want to relocate to GCC. please let me know if I can send his CV to u. Thought you might still know some reference in this sector. I would be really obliged if you can get us a reference. Thanks
Latest post on 05 November 2013 - 15:22
Hi Savannah, Thanks for your message, just sending you an email now with the details. Look forward to hearing from you.
Latest post on 04 November 2013 - 13:51
Hi Mindi, I would be very interested in either role. Thanks:) <em>edited by Savannah on 05/11/2013</em>