@Home Store | ExpatWoman.com

@Home Store

Latest post on 13 November 2013 - 10:47

Morning ladies,

Was in MOE over the weekend and noticed its been boarded up no idea if they are refurbishing or shut down. Went to Ibn yesterday same thing, all boarded up. I was thinking of popping into Marina Mall this morning so before I make that trip would anyone know if that been boarded up too?

TIA

Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 19:44
I think they have closed down all their stores.
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 10:57
Hi ladies, do you know if there are still any @Home stores open in Dubai? I have just asked my colleague who is a huge fan of this store. She says they have all gone
Latest post on 21 September 2014 - 09:35
Hi ladies, do you know if there are still any @Home stores open in Dubai?
Latest post on 14 November 2013 - 17:43
Yes it's near the cinema now, in a much bigger shop... They have a sale on at the moment.
Latest post on 14 November 2013 - 17:24
Morning ladies, Was in MOE over the weekend and noticed its been boarded up no idea if they are refurbishing or shut down. Went to Ibn yesterday same thing, all boarded up. I was thinking of popping into Marina Mall this morning so before I make that trip would anyone know if that been boarded up too? TIA They must have read your thread. Just received a text message informing me of their new location on level 1, near cinema in MoE. Me too :-)
Latest post on 14 November 2013 - 17:22
Morning ladies, Was in MOE over the weekend and noticed its been boarded up no idea if they are refurbishing or shut down. Went to Ibn yesterday same thing, all boarded up. I was thinking of popping into Marina Mall this morning so before I make that trip would anyone know if that been boarded up too? TIA They must have read your thread. Just received a text message informing me of their new location on level 1, near cinema in MoE.
Latest post on 14 November 2013 - 14:47
Gutted, i love this shop. Better use my voucher!
Latest post on 14 November 2013 - 11:11
What are pain in the butt that is super annoying .... one of my fave go to stores for birthday gifts. <em>edited by Mrsbrown nz on 14/11/2013</em>
Latest post on 14 November 2013 - 10:53
Why can't people just agree to differ and move on - instead of closing down and we all suffer!!! This is annoying, I really love their store, going to have to pop in now and stock up - if they are still open. Anyone know if they are have a sell it all off sale??
Latest post on 14 November 2013 - 09:05
they are all closing down. They have been relocated to areas in MOE and Dubai Mall which are cheaper units until they shut them down early next year. That's terrible news, I love their shop in Mercato mall Me too, I pop into their Mercato Shop every week. Their collection of kitchenware is great and so much cheaper than Tavola.
Latest post on 13 November 2013 - 22:44
they are all closing down. They have been relocated to areas in MOE and Dubai Mall which are cheaper units until they shut them down early next year. That's terrible news, I love their shop in Mercato mall It was a disagreement between Al Tayer who franchise it and the owners of @home so the contrsct is not being renewed. I got some great little bits in there over the years.
Latest post on 13 November 2013 - 19:10
they are all closing down. They have been relocated to areas in MOE and Dubai Mall which are cheaper units until they shut them down early next year. That's terrible news, I love their shop in Mercato mall
Latest post on 13 November 2013 - 18:22
they are all closing down. They have been relocated to areas in MOE and Dubai Mall which are cheaper units until they shut them down early next year.
Latest post on 13 November 2013 - 18:16
I could be completely wrong but I think @home at MoE has moved to near the movie theatres. Someone may be able to confirm. Yes you are right. It is where Compume used to be and it is open.
Latest post on 13 November 2013 - 15:05
I could be completely wrong but I think @home at MoE has moved to near the movie theatres. Someone may be able to confirm.
Latest post on 13 November 2013 - 11:27
The one at Marina Mall was open yesterday. Thanks NNIT!
Latest post on 13 November 2013 - 11:11
The one at Marina Mall was open yesterday.
Latest post on 13 November 2013 - 11:05
Eck i hope not! I have an un-used voucher for there! I'm sure the Dubai Mall one was open last week.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY