Cryolipolysis (?) - has anyone had it done here? | ExpatWoman.com

Cryolipolysis (?) - has anyone had it done here?

Latest post on 16 November 2013 - 13:26

Is this procedure of removing fat cells by freezing them available in Dubai?
Has anyone had it done and if so - what was the treatment like and what were the results ?
Was there any preparation you needed to do before the treatment - like losing a certain amount of weight first. Thanks

Latest post on 18 October 2015 - 11:19
I just had it done on my tummy last Wednesday at Elite Style Polyclinic in Financial Center, and you are correct, I does hurts like ****!! But still I'm going back for treatment of my love handles. Hopefully I will see some difference. I really need to lose this fats as I'm getting married in 5 months! :)
Latest post on 06 July 2015 - 10:29
Now I'm afraid, it really does hurt? I know that quick fix is not as permanent and effective like regular exercise, but I plan to do it so I'll be more motivated to do exercise. But now I'm really skeptical on doing it, now that most of reviews I got from paying patients and non advertisements reviews are all negative. It hurts as much as you'd expect when you basically freeze a part of your body.. I mean, I'm covered in tattoos so I'm quite tolerant to pain too. I had the fatty part of my belly done underneath my belly button and I had cramps and bruising for a couple of weeks. But because I didn't keep up with exercise and healthy eating, it was just a lost cause! I suppose it's like anything, if you're willing to change the way you eat and exercise, then completing fat freezing might be just the right jump start to get you going! I don't mean to put you off it... Maybe try the one treatment, and if you feel it's given you the necessary head start towards a better shape or flatter area then that's good, right!? :)
Latest post on 06 July 2015 - 10:17
Now I'm afraid, it really does hurt? I know that quick fix is not as permanent and effective like regular exercise, but I plan to do it so I'll be more motivated to do exercise. But now I'm really skeptical on doing it, now that most of reviews I got from paying patients and non advertisements reviews are all negative.
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 11:50
I tried it once -- and I have to be honest, one treatment isn't enough if you're wanting visible results. And it's like anything, it comes with advice of eating healthily and exercising. Two things you won't exactly be doing if you desire to pay lots of money on a relatively "quick and easy fix" like this treatment. And it hurts!
Latest post on 05 July 2015 - 11:42
I'm not fat. I'm 4'11ft , 114lbs. I just have a big bulge in my tummy and love handles. The doctor checked it already and told me my fats are soft so she is recommending 1 treatment only. Though I have seen reviews on youtube and like you said, yes, they lost some but their tummy is still not flat. So I'm a bit skeptical when she told me I only need 1 treatment. So I'm still unsure if I'll undergo this kind of treatment.
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 11:33
If it is the same procedure as Coolsculpt then you are going to need a lot more than two treatments It works better for people who don't have a large amount of fat to lose. The more fat, the more treatments you need I watched a program in the UK where a woman had it over the space of three months, there was a slight difference but her tummy certainly wasn't flat. Expect to experience some discomfort and bruising. The patient was expected to try and lose some weight go to the gym before she had the treatments as it works better on people with less fat. They also advised patients not to go back to unhealthy eating as the fat will return
Latest post on 01 July 2015 - 11:23
No one tried this yet? I consulted at Elite Style Polyclinic in Dubai Financial Center. I have a big belly and love handles. The doctor says only 1 treatment is needed to remove the fats. But If I want super flat tummy, 2 treatments for tummy and only 1 treatment on each love handles. That's really promising! That's why I want to try. I'm looking for reviews. Anyone?
Latest post on 17 November 2013 - 15:19
Is it similar to 3D Lipo? The Viel brothers at DHCC seem to be the guys for these sorts of procedures.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY