Entertainer Oops! | ExpatWoman.com

Entertainer Oops!

Latest post on 20 November 2013 - 14:40
We're sorry selling is not allowed on here either- thanks in advance for your understanding!
Latest post on 20 November 2013 - 14:38
Thanks SarahLou, only just realised I have barely touched the thing in the last 8 months-was so keen when I first bought it! It has paid for itself though after a couple of waterpark trips, but seriously need more delivery options next year!
Latest post on 20 November 2013 - 14:31
Hadn't realised that you aren't allowed to sell on the entertainer vouchers you don't want... Just got a slap on the wrist from Dubizzle. That being said, does anyone want the Golf vouchers? Realise they are quite sought after but I haven't used them. There are guys on there who sell them. One of my colleague buys them from him all the time ;-) That's what I had heard, let your colleague know that there are more available! Haha I just asked him and he says thank you but has golf ones up to December ( care of his man off Dubizzle)
Latest post on 20 November 2013 - 14:28
Hadn't realised that you aren't allowed to sell on the entertainer vouchers you don't want... Just got a slap on the wrist from Dubizzle. That being said, does anyone want the Golf vouchers? Realise they are quite sought after but I haven't used them. There are guys on there who sell them. One of my colleague buys them from him all the time ;-) That's what I had heard, let your colleague know that there are more available!
Latest post on 20 November 2013 - 14:24
Hadn't realised that you aren't allowed to sell on the entertainer vouchers you don't want... Just got a slap on the wrist from Dubizzle. That being said, does anyone want the Golf vouchers? Realise they are quite sought after but I haven't used them. There are guys on there who sell them. One of my colleague buys them from him all the time ;-)
Latest post on 20 November 2013 - 14:22
I think most people just swop them for something they do want!
Latest post on 20 November 2013 - 14:16
Hadn't realised that you aren't allowed to sell on the entertainer vouchers you don't want... Just got a slap on the wrist from Dubizzle. That being said, does anyone want the Golf vouchers? Realise they are quite sought after but I haven't used them.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY