Azerbaijan a new edition to the forums? | ExpatWoman.com

Azerbaijan a new edition to the forums?

Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 19:23

How fascinating. Maybe there should be a "I used to be a Dubai expat" forum?
<em>edited by Lolacat on 21/11/2013</em>

Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 20:40
Can't help wondering how many more Boards they're going to create... clearly the adverse effect that moving maids and schools away had, hasn't been learned from... Indeed. Maid threads used to be such fun. Now they get whisked off to certain oblivion as soon as they are getting good.
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 20:39
you're on fire tonight LC !! lol and to pad it out they've moved every thread from here that mentions Azerbaijan...even one about leaving Dubai with your pet !! Don't mention pets...........lol Yes i think a "I used to live in Dubai once" forum is a great idea........might thin the place out a bit. So as an 'ex expat in DXB' anything I have to contribute is cluttering up the place or is less valuable advice/information?. Hmm, now if i say "Yep", i'm up the creek and if I say "Oh no of course not" I'm up the creek, if i suggest that it could be a respite place for sanity and intelligent debate I'll be in the creek! lol As a poster said the other day....she slept on it and woke up in a better mood and altered her post ! As I have said before ,I can and will express an opinion esp when it comes to animals and their welfare in the ME,where I spent a large part of my life. Maybe a good idea to skim over the posts that bother you in future if they are not up to your definition of ' sanity and intelligent debate ' . ;) edited by Nomad on 21/11/2013 dare i suggest a re read, inject some humour and my post may make you chuckle when it is understood what i meant. I'll sleep on it ;) although it is early morning here....... Oh no......major problem that has not been factored! Time difference! How can we pop over for a sanity break if you are sleeping? Penny Dropped !!!! Ding ding ding.......I'll blame the pain meds:)
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 20:36
you're on fire tonight LC !! lol and to pad it out they've moved every thread from here that mentions Azerbaijan...even one about leaving Dubai with your pet !! Don't mention pets...........lol Yes i think a "I used to live in Dubai once" forum is a great idea........might thin the place out a bit. So as an 'ex expat in DXB' anything I have to contribute is cluttering up the place or is less valuable advice/information?. Hmm, now if i say "Yep", i'm up the creek and if I say "Oh no of course not" I'm up the creek, if i suggest that it could be a respite place for sanity and intelligent debate I'll be in the creek! lol As a poster said the other day....she slept on it and woke up in a better mood and altered her post ! As I have said before ,I can and will express an opinion esp when it comes to animals and their welfare in the ME,where I spent a large part of my life. Maybe a good idea to skim over the posts that bother you in future if they are not up to your definition of ' sanity and intelligent debate ' . ;) edited by Nomad on 21/11/2013 dare i suggest a re read, inject some humour and my post may make you chuckle when it is understood what i meant. I'll sleep on it ;) although it is early morning here....... Oh no......major problem that has not been factored! Time difference! How can we pop over for a sanity break if you are sleeping?
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 20:33
I want to know why Azerbaijan, who has moved there and now i want to visit! Maybe an EW member can advise further.
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 20:33
you're on fire tonight LC !! lol and to pad it out they've moved every thread from here that mentions Azerbaijan...even one about leaving Dubai with your pet !! Don't mention pets...........lol Yes i think a "I used to live in Dubai once" forum is a great idea........might thin the place out a bit. So as an 'ex expat in DXB' anything I have to contribute is cluttering up the place or is less valuable advice/information?. Hmm, now if i say "Yep", i'm up the creek and if I say "Oh no of course not" I'm up the creek, if i suggest that it could be a respite place for sanity and intelligent debate I'll be in the creek! lol As a poster said the other day....she slept on it and woke up in a better mood and altered her post ! As I have said before ,I can and will express an opinion esp when it comes to animals and their welfare in the ME,where I spent a large part of my life. Maybe a good idea to skim over the posts that bother you in future if they are not up to your definition of ' sanity and intelligent debate ' . ;) edited by Nomad on 21/11/2013 dare i suggest a re read, inject some humour and my post may make you chuckle when it is understood what i meant. I'll sleep on it ;) although it is early morning here.......
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 20:25
I wonder why so many threads have been removed from this board just because somewhere they contain the word "Azerbaijan"...
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 20:24
I'm impressed that a whole site has been developed for this country, incredible it looks great!
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 20:22
Hi all, ExpatWoman has just launched an Azerbaijan website. Check it out [url=http://www.expatwoman.com/azerbaijan/'>here[/url'>. The forum is for expats in Azerbaijan. We hope that you find it useful. If you have any comments or questions regarding the forum or the new website please email [email protected] and we will try and address all of your concerns. Warm regards, EW Admin
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 20:21
you're on fire tonight LC !! lol and to pad it out they've moved every thread from here that mentions Azerbaijan...even one about leaving Dubai with your pet !! Don't mention pets...........lol Yes i think a "I used to live in Dubai once" forum is a great idea........might thin the place out a bit. So as an 'ex expat in DXB' anything I have to contribute is cluttering up the place or is less valuable advice/information?. Hmm, now if i say "Yep", i'm up the creek and if I say "Oh no of course not" I'm up the creek, if i suggest that it could be a respite place for sanity and intelligent debate I'll be in the creek! lol As a poster said the other day....she slept on it and woke up in a better mood and altered her post ! As I have said before ,I can and will express an opinion esp when it comes to animals and their welfare in the ME,where I spent a large part of my life. Maybe a good idea to skim over the posts that bother you in future if they are not up to your definition of ' sanity and intelligent debate ' . ;) edited by Nomad on 21/11/2013 dare i suggest a re read, inject some humour and my post may make you chuckle when it is understood what i meant.
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 20:17
you're on fire tonight LC !! lol and to pad it out they've moved every thread from here that mentions Azerbaijan...even one about leaving Dubai with your pet !! Don't mention pets...........lol Yes i think a "I used to live in Dubai once" forum is a great idea........might thin the place out a bit. So as an 'ex expat in DXB' anything I have to contribute is cluttering up the place or is less valuable advice/information?. Hmm, now if i say "Yep", i'm up the creek and if I say "Oh no of course not" I'm up the creek, if i suggest that it could be a respite place for sanity and intelligent debate I'll be in the creek! lol As a poster said the other day....she slept on it and woke up in a better mood and altered her post ! As I have said before ,I can and will express an opinion esp when it comes to animals and their welfare in the ME,where I spent a large part of my life. Maybe a good idea to skim over the posts that bother you in future if they are not up to your definition of ' sanity and intelligent debate ' . ;) <em>edited by Nomad on 21/11/2013</em>
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 20:09
you're on fire tonight LC !! lol and to pad it out they've moved every thread from here that mentions Azerbaijan...even one about leaving Dubai with your pet !! Don't mention pets...........lol Yes i think a "I used to live in Dubai once" forum is a great idea........might thin the place out a bit. So as an 'ex expat in DXB' anything I have to contribute is cluttering up the place or is less valuable advice/information?. Hmm, now if i say "Yep", i'm up the creek and if I say "Oh no of course not" I'm up the creek, if i suggest that it could be a respite place for sanity and intelligent debate I'll be in the creek! lol
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 20:06
Can't help wondering how many more Boards they're going to create... clearly the adverse effect that moving maids and schools away had, hasn't been learned from...
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 20:03
you're on fire tonight LC !! lol and to pad it out they've moved every thread from here that mentions Azerbaijan...even one about leaving Dubai with your pet !! Don't mention pets...........lol Yes i think a "I used to live in Dubai once" forum is a great idea........might thin the place out a bit. So as an 'ex expat in DXB' anything I have to contribute is cluttering up the place or is less valuable advice/information?.
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 19:59
you're on fire tonight LC !! lol and to pad it out they've moved every thread from here that mentions Azerbaijan...even one about leaving Dubai with your pet !! Don't mention pets...........lol Yes i think a "I used to live in Dubai once" forum is a great idea........might thin the place out a bit.
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 19:41
you're on fire tonight LC !! lol and to pad it out they've moved every thread from here that mentions Azerbaijan...even one about leaving Dubai with your pet !!
Latest post on 21 November 2013 - 19:33
How fascinating. Maybe there should be a "I used to be a Dubai expat" forum? edited by Lolacat on 21/11/2013 Huh.....?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY