looking to re-home our wonderful filipino maid | ExpatWoman.com

looking to re-home our wonderful filipino maid

Latest post on 23 November 2013 - 19:00

Hi, I am looking to re-home my wonderful Filipino maid as we are leaving Dubai. She is a very honest and reliable lady. It will be very sad to say goodbye to her as she is part of our family and I would like to find her a good family and home before we leave. She will be available from Jan/Feb 2014.

Latest post on 23 January 2014 - 13:37
Hi: I am going to need a full time, live-in maid coming February. Can you let me know if she's still available? We are a small family, only one child, a 3,5 year old boy. We are offering a good salary. Thank you, <em>edited by RoseLAC on 23/01/2014</em>
Latest post on 03 January 2014 - 20:28
Hello! I have a two year old and a new baby on the way in April. We are desperately looking for someone. Is she still available ?
Latest post on 08 December 2013 - 11:48
Hi Chakra, Sorry, I'm sure you have already found a great new home for your maid, but if not, we'd love to hear from you. We are a British family of three, soon to be four, in the Marina. We are looking for a live out maid though. So if that is something that she is interested in, please contact me on [email protected] or 056 274 5825.
Latest post on 07 December 2013 - 21:20
Is she still available as I am looking for Jan/Feb start. We are a British family and living in Um Suquiem 1. Please email me [email protected] <em>edited by Hucknall on 07/12/2013</em>
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 21:32
Hi, I am looking to re-home my wonderful Filipino maid as we are leaving Dubai. She is a very honest and reliable lady. It will be very sad to say goodbye to her as she is part of our family and I would like to find her a good family and home before we leave. She will be available from Jan/Feb 2014. Hi Chakra, Have you found someone for your maid? If not please let me know, My contact is 050-2175295, thanks[url='>link[/url'>
Latest post on 30 November 2013 - 22:06
I am looking for a full time live in maid and we can do her transfer visa too.Please ask her to call me as I would like to interview her and hold her space.we live in Layan community behind Arabian Ranches.I have 2.5 years old daughter and pregnant .Would like to know how much you are paying her too befor I interview her.Maybe we can talk.please call me on 0554231530
Latest post on 27 November 2013 - 10:01
Please use the Classifieds for requests like these. http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx Thanks you! EW Admin
Latest post on 23 November 2013 - 19:51
Hi, I am looking to re-home my wonderful Filipino maid as we are leaving Dubai. She is a very honest and reliable lady. It will be very sad to say goodbye to her as she is part of our family and I would like to find her a good family and home before we leave. She will be available from Jan/Feb 2014. Hi Chakra, our fantastic Fillipino lady who has been with us 3 years is leaving end of Dec and she and I have both been searching for someone for a while. Jan/ feb start would be perfect for us.
Latest post on 23 November 2013 - 19:47
re-home? ditto I'm glad I'm not the only one! Was expecting more details such as likes 2 walks per day...
Latest post on 23 November 2013 - 19:23
re-home? ditto
Latest post on 23 November 2013 - 19:21
re-home?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY