Paint job | ExpatWoman.com

Paint job

Latest post on 24 November 2013 - 13:09

Hello, can anyone recommend a reliable, reasonably priced painter for an urgent paint job please? Arabian Ranches/Motor City area?
Got a very OTT quote for a tiny job, hoping for the worldly expertise of a fellow EW member.
TIA :-)

Latest post on 08 November 2017 - 10:46
I want to recommend you Mr. Ali (055 771 7526). He is a very good carpenter and interior decorator. He even know the painting skills. He deserve all this recommendation. He can do painter, wallpaper and carpentry jobs for you very nicely. can you stop clogging up the forum with your adverts for 'Ali' from old threads :) [i'>Advertising of your company or services is not allowed on the forum. You should not post any messages promoting or advertising a particular website, product, service, business or venture, regardless of whether it is for profit or not, unless it is in direct response and relevant to a request for such information, any interest is fully disclosed and within moderation. [b'>[u'>Do not regenerate old threads to promote your business[/u'>[/b'>... We will delete them and deactivate your account. If you want to advertise with us please email [email protected][/i'>
Latest post on 08 November 2017 - 01:39
I want to recommend you Mr. Ali (055 771 7526). He is a very good carpenter and interior decorator. He even know the painting skills. He deserve all this recommendation. He can do painter, wallpaper and carpentry jobs for you very nicely.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY