Totally frivolous thread but | ExpatWoman.com

Totally frivolous thread but

Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 11:45

I realised that I hit my 3000th post with my last reply!

Latest post on 05 December 2013 - 14:45
I'm so sorry Marroosh, i was always praying for you that the guy you end up with deserves you, you're such a good person mashallah. I would really love to meet up with you, can you please try to make it to one of the coffee mornings? Awww that's so sweet:) which coffee morning do you usually go to? I did a couple of mums babies last year in MOE and DM, i will be okay with either locations plus Marina mall, i'm quite flexible with dates and times so please whenever you're free give me shout, i always look forward to meeting good hearted people :)
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 23:29
I'm so sorry Marroosh, i was always praying for you that the guy you end up with deserves you, you're such a good person mashallah. I would really love to meet up with you, can you please try to make it to one of the coffee mornings? Awww that's so sweet:) which coffee morning do you usually go to?
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 23:00
I'm so sorry Marroosh, i was always praying for you that the guy you end up with deserves you, you're such a good person mashallah. I would really love to meet up with you, can you please try to make it to one of the coffee mornings?
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 20:24
Alhamdulilah things are much better now thanks ladies :) It's been a rough ride but I have faith I will get through it. xxx
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 19:40
Sorry you've had so much to deal with Marroosh. As others have said, it's better and easier to go your separate ways at this stage. Hopefully happier days are ahead of you. I think you draw great comfort and strength from your faith which is a wonderful thing to have.
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 19:37
Marroosh I hope you are doing ok after your bumpy ride recently. xx
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 19:18
It didn't sound to me like you knew each other very well, if you don't mind my saying... its better to call it off and have the rest of your life ahead of you than be trapped with the wrong one (speaking from experience!) I did know him but sometimes you only find out things in certain situations. I still think he's a great guy and wish him all the best :)
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 18:50
I have passed my 3000 mile stone and didn't even notice. I need to pay attention to the important things lol. We'll watch out for your 4000th! Hope you are well. When are you heading back? Im working on the post count lol. Will be back next week, called off the engagement so single in Dubai again for this girl.... Can't wait to be back. They say home is where the heart is, well that's Dubai for me def!! Sorry to hear this Maroosh , you have had so much to deal with lately.Praying for you.
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 18:09
I have passed my 3000 mile stone and didn't even notice. I need to pay attention to the important things lol. We'll watch out for your 4000th! Hope you are well. When are you heading back? Im working on the post count lol. Will be back next week, called off the engagement so single in Dubai again for this girl.... Can't wait to be back. They say home is where the heart is, well that's Dubai for me def!! Sorry to hear this news. What a traumatic time you had had recently.
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 17:41
It didn't sound to me like you knew each other very well, if you don't mind my saying... its better to call it off and have the rest of your life ahead of you than be trapped with the wrong one (speaking from experience!)
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 17:16
I have passed my 3000 mile stone and didn't even notice. I need to pay attention to the important things lol. We'll watch out for your 4000th! Hope you are well. When are you heading back? Im working on the post count lol. Will be back next week, called off the engagement so single in Dubai again for this girl.... Can't wait to be back. They say home is where the heart is, well that's Dubai for me def!! Oh, Marroosh, I am sorry to hear that. Looking forward to having you back among us!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 13:38
I have passed my 3000 mile stone and didn't even notice. I need to pay attention to the important things lol. We'll watch out for your 4000th! Hope you are well. When are you heading back? Im working on the post count lol. Will be back next week, called off the engagement so single in Dubai again for this girl.... Can't wait to be back. They say home is where the heart is, well that's Dubai for me def!!
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 11:16
Do you think those who get easily banned were naughty as kids? Is this where it leads to? umm - is this not a self answered question?
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 11:14
Do you think those who get easily banned were naughty as kids? Is this where it leads to? They probably were and remain adventurous, spirited individuals not afraid to speak up and push boundaries. Wish I were more like that. <em>edited by A Rancher on 04/12/2013</em>
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 11:11
I have passed my 3000 mile stone and didn't even notice. I need to pay attention to the important things lol. We'll watch out for your 4000th! Hope you are well. When are you heading back?
Latest post on 04 December 2013 - 09:27
Do you think those who get easily banned were naughty as kids? Is this where it leads to?
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 23:56
I have passed my 3000 mile stone and didn't even notice. I need to pay attention to the important things lol.
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 23:46
You could retire on a high and reinvent yourself:-)
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 21:32
I decided a while back that once I make it to 3000 posts I'm retiring from EW, I see I'm scarily not that far away....I wonder if I can manage to quit when its crunchtime.. btw text speak should (shud?) be illegal, even in texts.
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 17:19
I think my all time pet hate is"we're guests here, if you don't like i,t go home" what a way a society to grow. sadly it's said in the UK constantly, which is one reason why i'm in no hurry to go home !!
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 13:38
I think my all time pet hate is"we're guests here, if you don't like i,t go home" what a way a society to grow. Yes, that is said a lot here, but the population is very transient. I don't know where else outside the Gulf you could find such a transient population... A lot of expats don't stay more than a few years here and don't intend/want to....
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 13:37
Did you? I hadn't noticed that. I am going to be very ambitious today and bump up my post count to the grand number of 250, as I have been spurred on by high achieving souls on here. Yeah that's whats making me post everywhere.. i am very determined.. and have a new aim in life.. i did.. but it's okay.. lets take a chill pill and forget about it :P (just kidding..wallah just kidding)
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 13:35
Did you? I hadn't noticed that. I am going to be very ambitious today and bump up my post count to the grand number of 250, as I have been spurred on by high achieving souls on here.
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 13:24
Ok one more. People saying Chill. I will not chill, thank you. heeeeeeey... i said that a few posts ago.. i feel tiny now.. :(
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 13:23
I think my all time pet hate is"we're guests here, if you don't like i,t go home" what a way a society to grow.
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 13:20
Ok one more. People saying Chill. I will not chill, thank you.
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 13:17
I can't even txt spk in a text! And what is wud?? would .... althought it makes me think Wood - as in your head made of he he he
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 13:15
Would, I think.
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 13:10
I can't even txt spk in a text! And what is wud??
Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 13:08
Often they commit all the faults together; a new poster promoting a product I txt spk!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY