Christmas dinner | ExpatWoman.com

Christmas dinner

Latest post on 03 December 2013 - 17:51

Hi there, does anybody know of a restaurant or hotel near downtown Dubai who does turkeys or roast for delivery or to go over the christmas days? we have family coming over and I want to avoid cooking every day :-)

Latest post on 29 November 2015 - 17:32
I'm looking for the same. Delivery of Christmas dinner, including trimmings. Guld News had a good article from last year (top 10 turkey takeaways) but I don't know if it still is applicable.
Latest post on 10 November 2015 - 17:27
Shelly the WTC catering dept do, and that is very close to you. Also if you just wanted roast chickens rather than turkeys, your closest Eat&Drink will deliver you delicious ones and at a very good price!
Latest post on 10 November 2015 - 15:40
Found these Christmas offers and NYE happenings this year for whoever's interested. There's also a Thanksgiving turkey dinner and brunch happening at Movenpick Hotel Ibn Battuta Gate. http://www.expatwoman.com/restaurants/monthly_restaurants_new_year_offers_12224.aspx
Latest post on 01 November 2015 - 18:07
Came to Atelier M Dubai Marina last week with my friend for a dinner. Loved the food and cocktails. We were on the rooftop.
Latest post on 25 October 2015 - 00:57
Came to Atlier M Dubai Marina last week with my friend for a dinner. Loved the food and cocktails. We were on the rooftop.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY