Looking for a decent 5 day job with pay of 5000 aed only | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for a decent 5 day job with pay of 5000 aed only

Latest post on 05 December 2013 - 03:31

its been almost 2 years since iv been looking for a decent 5 working days job. but to no use.. I have done my masters in commerce as well post graduation diploma in international business from India. i just want a basic admin job (if nothing else). please help someone.. i feel so terrible being inside the home 24*7. ive been a working woman but these last few years in Dubai :(

Latest post on 01 June 2016 - 11:44
its been almost 2 years since iv been looking for a decent 5 working days job. but to no use.. I have done my masters in commerce as well post graduation diploma in international business from India. i just want a basic admin job (if nothing else). please help someone.. i feel so terrible being inside the home 24*7. ive been a working woman but these last few years in Dubai :( send me your cv reception at platinumuae.com will try help
Latest post on 30 May 2016 - 21:38
A tiny bit of advertising before Net a porter hits town... Net-a-porter's been available in the UAE for Donkey's, I've been using them over here for the past 9 years :cool: There's a lot of us in UAE who buy online from net a porter, however with their impending physical presence in this region shortly thought it may have something to do with this cheeky wee spate of advertising for another online retailer. Ahhh, I see, didn't think of it that way, but I can't imagine Namshi (that's who the cheeky poster was pushing with their spam fest) would be a threat to N-A-P, at least not for me anyway. ;)
Latest post on 30 May 2016 - 21:27
A tiny bit of advertising before Net a porter hits town... Net-a-porter's been available in the UAE for Donkey's, I've been using them over here for the past 9 years :cool: There's a lot of us in UAE who buy online from net a porter, however with their impending physical presence in this region shortly thought it may have something to do with this cheeky wee spate of advertising for another online retailer.
Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 20:38
A tiny bit of advertising before Net a porter hits town... Net-a-porter's been available in the UAE for Donkey's, I've been using them over here for the past 9 years :cool:
Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 17:17
A tiny bit of advertising before Net a porter hits town...
Latest post on 29 May 2016 - 16:14
Congratulations Farah545 - looks like you have now got yourself a job. However I would say that you have way too many recommendations on here in one day. Maybe if you just did one every few weeks it would get the message across without being so obvious!
Latest post on 05 December 2013 - 22:38
Its always the CV that leaves the first impression when searching for a job. Try to refine it. Good luck!
Latest post on 05 December 2013 - 18:07
its been almost 2 years since iv been looking for a decent 5 working days job. but to no use.. I have done my masters in commerce as well post graduation diploma in international business from India. i just want a basic admin job (if nothing else). please help someone.. i feel so terrible being inside the home 24*7. ive been a working woman but these last few years in Dubai :( Hi Farah545, i agree with Asti, it might be the way you are positioning yourself or presentation skills.... Do you have any experience in dubai? please give me your contact/email....i may have something for you
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 05 December 2013 - 08:33
If you have all those qualifications and cant even get a basic admin job perhaps its your interviewing skills or how you dress to interviews? Maybe make a few changes there and get a job worthy of all your qualifications and efforts. Good suggestions. Also, perhaps with your qualifications, any prospective employer looking at your CV would consider you over qualified for a job at that level and not consider you as a serious candidate. I think you should take a good look at your CV and write it to suit each particular job you are applying for, highlighting only those aspects that would be applicable to that particular job requirements.
Latest post on 05 December 2013 - 08:17
If you have all those qualifications and cant even get a basic admin job perhaps its your interviewing skills or how you dress to interviews? Maybe make a few changes there and get a job worthy of all your qualifications and efforts.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY