Wizz Air tickets... | ExpatWoman.com

Wizz Air tickets...

Latest post on 16 December 2013 - 21:14

Hello!!! I'm trying to purchase tickets for my friends on Wizz Air website, struggling whole day, unable to pay online or do bank transfer either :( Does anyone know a travel agent in Dubai where i can buy those tickets from???

Latest post on 17 May 2017 - 17:49
Use FlyDubai for Sofia. You get a checked baggage allowance and in-flight meal as part of the ticket price.
Latest post on 17 May 2017 - 16:47
Planning to book Wizz Air flight to Sofia from Dubai. Any reviews? I have been reading lots of complains about them so I am scared. Flew with them 2 years ago. No frills, nice enough cabin crew. It isn't Emirates etc but then you aren't paying Emirates prices. Short flight to Sofia and would use them again. I think most of the no frills airlines have lots of complaints. I would look at their safety record, the rest I can deal with, no problem
Latest post on 17 May 2017 - 15:44
Planning to book Wizz Air flight to Sofia from Dubai. Any reviews? I have been reading lots of complains about them so I am scared.
Latest post on 22 January 2014 - 11:33
:) Thanks, yep that is where I am looking at going in late March for a long weekend x my friend is getting married there so it will be my first trip to Sofia :-)
Latest post on 22 January 2014 - 11:26
:) Thanks, yep that is where I am looking at going in late March for a long weekend x
Latest post on 22 January 2014 - 11:14
Has anyone flown Wizz Air yet? Looking at booking flights My BFF has as she lives in Bulgaria I am flying with them to Sofia in July She likened them to Easyjet
Latest post on 22 January 2014 - 11:03
Has anyone flown Wizz Air yet? Looking at booking flights
Latest post on 17 December 2013 - 16:03
pollydxb1 - They had a large selection of food and beverage onboard but, you are right they were for sale. Thanks :)
Latest post on 17 December 2013 - 16:02
pollydxb1 - They had a large selection of food and beverage onboard but, you are right they were for sale.
Latest post on 17 December 2013 - 15:22
I flew with them in Europe and they were fine, no complaints
Latest post on 17 December 2013 - 15:17
I flew on Wizz Air last week to Budapest. It is free seating unless you book a reserved seat so it was a mad dash to be first in line. Other than that the aircraft was clean and well maintained - I have no complaints! That is really good to hear, is it like FlyDubai / EasyJet where you get no refreshments on board unless you pay?
Latest post on 17 December 2013 - 14:46
I flew on Wizz Air last week to Budapest. It is free seating unless you book a reserved seat so it was a mad dash to be first in line. Other than that the aircraft was clean and well maintained - I have no complaints! Thank you for an update
Latest post on 17 December 2013 - 14:44
I flew on Wizz Air last week to Budapest. It is free seating unless you book a reserved seat so it was a mad dash to be first in line. Other than that the aircraft was clean and well maintained - I have no complaints!
Latest post on 17 December 2013 - 10:45
Does anyone actually has an experience with travelling on Wizz Air? No but I am hopefully flying with them to Sofia next year It will be interesting to hear your thoughts if you manage to book! Do they have a contact centre number you can call? They have, but not in Dubai, i think it's in UK. I finally booked tickets, will ask my friends about their experience when they arrive here;) I found some helpful reviews on this airline: http://www.seatplans.com/airlines/Wizz-Air/classes/Economy-78/user-reviews#comment_id_7262 All i know its not like Fly Dubai or Pegasus. Thanks it is only a 4 hour flight and so cheap!
Latest post on 17 December 2013 - 10:32
Does anyone actually has an experience with travelling on Wizz Air? No but I am hopefully flying with them to Sofia next year It will be interesting to hear your thoughts if you manage to book! Do they have a contact centre number you can call? They have, but not in Dubai, i think it's in UK. I finally booked tickets, will ask my friends about their experience when they arrive here;) I found some helpful reviews on this airline: http://www.seatplans.com/airlines/Wizz-Air/classes/Economy-78/user-reviews#comment_id_7262 All i know its not like Fly Dubai or Pegasus.
Latest post on 17 December 2013 - 09:45
Does anyone actually has an experience with travelling on Wizz Air? No but I am hopefully flying with them to Sofia next year It will be interesting to hear your thoughts if you manage to book! Do they have a contact centre number you can call?
Latest post on 17 December 2013 - 09:43
Does anyone actually has an experience with travelling on Wizz Air?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY