ADMIN-Bliss Relaxology Thai Massage & Spa Question reg promo | ExpatWoman.com

ADMIN-Bliss Relaxology Thai Massage & Spa Question reg promo

Latest post on 23 December 2013 - 22:59
Their receptionists are quite ... Frustrating.... I called them about two weeks ago: - Hi, my name is dentro, can I book a massage, is it possible today at 6pm? - No, we are fully booked. - I see, when would it then be available, any days this week, around 6 pm or 7? - Mam, can you come today at 6pm? That is next availability. -ehh...uhhh...yes, I guess so. You mean today? At 6? - yes.
Latest post on 23 December 2013 - 16:35
That's brilliant- glad we got to the bottom of it :) Hope you have a lovely massage!
Latest post on 23 December 2013 - 16:23
Thanks for clarification, spoke to Narine and all is sorted, they have made a mistake and confused my enquiry with Groupon offer.
Latest post on 23 December 2013 - 15:56
Dear CitronKB, Ever so sorry for any inconvenience. We've just spoken to Narine at the Jumeirah Branch and the offer is still valid... sorry there must have been some internal miscommunication- give her a call now- we've told her to expect a call from you- 04 349 3490 Please email [email protected] if you need more help. Warm regards, EW Admin <em>edited by admin on 23/12/2013</em>
Latest post on 23 December 2013 - 15:06
ADMIN can you please clarify I wanted to book pregnancy massage at Bliss for 210 Dhs as curently mentioned on your website and they told me that promo finished already...can you please clarify? thanks http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_beauty_spa_massage_Spa_And_Massage_Bliss_Relaxology_pregnancy_massage_11232.aspx

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY